The Gritti Fund in partnership with TikTok is calling for application for the Pitch Up In The Sky event. This is for daring entrepreneurs around the world.
To participate, all you need is to upload a one-minute startup pitch video on your Tik-Tok account, complete the application form, and include the link in it.
About Pitch Up In The Sky
Pitch Up In The Sky is the first event of its kind in the world, by The Gritti Fund in partnership with TikTok. It’s the ultimate elevator pitch for daring entrepreneurs who can overcome their fears and stay cool under pressure. Aiming to be the most live-streamed start-up pitch event in history, it will enable millions of TikTok viewers around the world to discover who has what it takes to reach the top.
A global panel of expert judges will shortlist finalists from entrepreneurs around the world who submit a 1-minute TikTok pitch. These finalists will then have to keep their wits about them as they give the start-up pitch of a lifetime during their rapid ascent in an aircraft to a breathtaking skydive
To be eligible for the opportunity, you must have fulfilled these criteria;
- Pre-seed or seed stage
- With a working demo to show your service or product
- Raised less than $500k in funding
- From the Middle East and Africa
- In areas of healthcare, education, artificial intelligence, media & entertainment, and transportation
Pitch Up In The Sky Prizes
The award for the winners include;
- Access to Lark Suite
- Global Media Exposure
All of the previous, plus TikTok
- Access to Lark Suite Pro version 1-year consulting from world-class
- Contacts into TikTok Europe
- Weekly personal mentoring
Microsoft for Startups
- The equivalent of $5,000 worth of mentorship/advisory sessions
- Social media/marketing amplification on Microsoft for Startups channels
- Interview/video story focused on the founders
- 1h architecture review session with the CTO-in-Residence
- 1h consultation Session for publishing their solution on Microsoft Marketplace
- All of the previous, plus
- Once in a lifetime opportunity (but also a hard requirement) to skydive in Dubai
- The Gritti Fund
- $10,000 investment by the Gritti Fund
- 1-year mentorship from The Gritti Fund
- Microsoft for Startups
- Up to $120k worth of Azure credits for to migrate and build on Azure
How To Apply
- Make sure you have or create your personal TikTok account
- Upload a 1-minute start-up pitch video to TikTok tagged with #PitchUpInTheSky, #OvercomeYourFear and #BeConvincing. The video MUST contain a text-box with the name of your startup.
- Complete the #PitchUpInTheSky application form, where you must include your TikTok @handle and weblink to your video (in TikTok: share –> copy link)
- Pack your bags and prepare for your chance to face your fears
- Applications Open 9 – 24 Sep. 2020 – As a Start-up founder, you apply, upload, and submit your TikTok pitch.
- Live Week 21 – 25 Sep. 2020 – Live each day at 5pm GMT/UTC (9pm Dubai / 7pm CET / 1pm EST / 10am PST). Learn from the failures of the judges, how they overcame their fear, and how they convinced people to help them achieve their dreams. The live-interviews will be hosted by Marcel Muenster, founder of The Gritti Fund.
- Finalist Selection 3 Oct. 2020- 10 selected semi-finalists competing for the 3 places in the final
- Grand Finale 17 Oct. 2020 – Global live-stream of the finals including the #PitchUpInTheSky
The deadline for the Pitch Up In The Sky is 24 September 2020. If you are a start-up founder, you can apply using this link; https://pitchupinthesky.typeform.com/to/qUJf8d
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.