Write for us on Entrepreneurs.ng. Yes, we want entrepreneurs to share their thoughts, experiences, and lessons learned on their journey. If you have useful tips or experiences that will challenge entrepreneurs and move the entrepreneurial space forward, we want to read it. Your content should bring a fresh perspective on a business topic that’s keeping you up at night.
We will be honest with you, writing for Entrepreneurs.ng takes work. We want only but the best. Once your content is accepted, you will get extensive feedback from our team. And, the editors may make some revisions to ensure it meets our standard.
It’s rewarding to write for Entrepreneurs.ng; thousands of entrepreneurs and business leaders will read your work. Also, you will build a network of like minds and learn more about communicating your ideas.
PLEASE, DO NOT SEND US PREE RELEASES, SALES PITCHES OR ANY ADVERTORIAL CONTENT. REAL ENTREPRENEURS DO NOT DO THAT, ONLY FAKE ENTREPRENEURS DO.
What We Publish
Featured article on Entrepreneurs.ng must meet the following criteria:
- Must be business-related without any advertorial
- A minimum of 700 words
- Accompanied by a featured image with credits to its source
- Body of the article must have a title and subtitles
- We accept only 100% original content, free from any form of plagiarism (this means that the content has not been published anywhere else and will not be published anywhere else).
How To Submit Your Content
Email us your content on firstname.lastname@example.org
What Happens After You Submit An Article
- An editor will review and get back to you if it’s a potential fit for entrepreneurs.ng or not.
- If it’s a potential fit and accepted, an editor will edit for SEO.
- We will then schedule your content for publication as soon as revision and edits are complete.
- Finally, we will inform you of specific publication date.
We need all hands on deck to build the entrepreneurial ecosystem we all want to see. It starts when we begin to share freely. Write for us. Writing for us means writing for entrepreneurs.