The 2020 Reimagine Education Awards, Conference and competition is calling for application from educational innovators from all around the world. It is for those who have a groundbreaking idea for the world of education.
This is an opportunity to win $50,000 in funding, so if you fall in this category, you can apply.
See Also: Cascador 2020 Program For Mid-Stage Entrepreneurs
About The 2020 Reimagine Education Awards
Reimagine Education is a global conference and competition, open to educational innovators from all around the world. The conference brings together Edtech startups, academic faculty from top institutions, Chief Innovation Officers, university leadership, teachers, and other stakeholders in the future of teaching and learning.
The Reimagine Education Awards – the ‘Oscars’ of Education – reward innovative approaches that enhance student learning outcomes and employability, offering $50,000 in funding to the overall winners.
The initiative award innovations in the following categories;
- Best Innovation in Artificial Intelligence
- Best Distributed Program for Nurturing 21st-Century Skills
- Educational App
- Hybrid Learning
- ICT for Teaching, Learning & Support
- Learning Assessment
- Nurturing Employability
- Nurturing Wellbeing and Purpose
- Presence Learning & Teaching
- Science of Learning
- Sustainability Education
See Also: The Land Accelerator 2021 For Entrepreneurs Restoring Degraded Forests And Farmland
Before applying, please note that;
1. All applications should be written in English. Applications not written in English will be rejected.
2. All applications should be written in clear, fluent English. Reimagine wholeheartedly encourage all applicants for whom English is a second language to apply -but for them to devote additional time to proofreading their project to ensure that their application is clear and readable. Applications deemed by internal moderators to fall below a minimum readability standard will be rejected.
3. Only applications regarding education are relevant. In particular, applications should only be submitted if they improve teaching delivery, learning outcomes, educational equity, and accessibility, or student employability. Please do not apply for Reimagine if your project does not relate to education, as your project will be immediately deleted.
4. The Reimagine Education Awards are designed for educators, educational technology companies, and other educational organizations who are specifically working to improve; (a) teaching delivery, (b) learning outcomes, and (c) graduate employability. It does not offer scholarships to students. If you are a prospective tertiary education applicant and you would like to apply for funding opportunities, you can visit the reimagine parent site, www.TopUniversities.com. There, you will discover its full suite of higher education scholarships.
See Also: Agricultural Youth Summit Grant 2020 For Youths In Nigeria
The 2020 Reimagine Education Awards call for applications is now open, and will close on September 13th, 2020. So, if you meet the above criteria, apply using this link and do well to read through the application guide; https://portal.reimagine-education.com/
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.