Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) Empowerment Programme brings together and enables young African entrepreneurs to network socially and financially, resulting in a generation of exceptional entrepreneurs.
A.Y.E’s combined intellectual capital is used to create market-leading enterprises and networks that help Africa develop.
Moreover, The organisation’s business network comprises individuals who are motivated to resolve a wide range of social and environmental concerns and those who are dedicated to their work.
Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) Empowerment Programme Goals
The objective of A.Y.E is to help Africa’s aspiring entrepreneurs achieve success and growth via mutual networking.
They use conferences, workshops, and motivational speakers to offer practical knowledge on continually enhancing business initiative execution, development, and management.
A.Y.E provides young entrepreneurs with education, resources, and business knowledge.
Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) Empowerment Programme Areas of Focus
- Funds for Innovations: A.Y.E encourages and promotes innovation that has the potential to make a difference. Business models, new technology, and new methods of delivering products and services that improve the lives of ordinary Africans are all possibilities.
- Funds for Agriculture: The organisation is dedicated to transforming small subsistence farming clusters across Africa which will be integrated into larger agricultural sectors. This will lead to improved mechanization and automation methods and will also improve quality product.
- Funds for Start-ups: The organization is able to help founders build creative companies that attract and win investors all over the world by providing seed funding for start-ups and SME’s at various stages of their new ventures.
- Funds for Artisans: A large portion of Africa’s small business population is made up of artisans and handymen who provide important services to companies and households, yet most are unable to satisfy the high requirements for receiving funds. A.Y.E. provides funds to assist these artisans keep their jobs and improve their skills.
Eligibility for the A.Y.E funding
To be eligible for the A.Y.E funding, you must prove that you are an entrepreneur or a start-up founder with no means of funding.
HOW TO APPLY
The application process is pretty straightforward.
However, there are two types of applications on their website; the application for funding and the M1ME application.
The M1ME is an application for intensive training courses on entrepreneurship. You can apply for this on their website.
You can also apply for funding for your business on their website.
There is no deadline for applications. A.Y.E receives applications all year round.
- Submit your application.
- Draft up a business plan.
- Pitch your ideas.
- Receive an invitation.
Are you a young aspiring entrepreneur? Apply for this programme. Want to start a business and do not know how to start? Visit our resource centre to get our business guides to help you start, market and grow a sustainable business.