ReDahlia is a brand that houses ReDahlia Workspaces, ReDahlia Business Academy, and Entrepreneurs.ng . We are looking for a FULL-TIME Business Development Specialist for ReDahlia Business Academy. You will work out of our office at Ikeja, Lagos.
The role involves stepping up the acquisition, retention, and growth of clients for the business academy by implementing marketing and sales strategies to position ReDahlia Business Academy as the go-to place for sustainable business education.
Does this sound like a challenge you would like to take on? Then, join our team at ReDahlia.
If your interest aligns with our vision, then send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out other available positions in our career section.
What You Will Do
1) You will be responsible for communicating, marketing and sales, and be focused on customer acquisition, activation, retention, cross-sell and upsell.
2) Strategically approaching potential business partners, building and maintaining key relationships and securing new business partnerships.
3) Ensuring customers satisfaction through a high level of after-sales services, including meetings.
4) Performing monthly dashboard and KPI report, monitoring income against sales target.
5) Positioning of ReDahlia and Entrepreneurs.ng as the top Business Support Service company in Africa through PR.
6) Not being afraid to stretch boundaries and think outside the box and get results.
7) Collect and analyse data to evaluate existing and potential clients, market, business opportunities and competitors.
8) Developing new programs based on market research
The Business Development Specialist role is a strategic position.
What We Are Looking For
1) Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or relevant field; master’s degree is a plus.
2) To succeed in this role, you should have at least three years of experience in a similar role; within sales, business development and marketing within an education or business support focused organisation.
3) Strong growth experience in a digital company with a proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
4) Strategic thinker who has developed comprehensive, data-driven marketing campaigns via multiple channels. Someone who understands digital and offline marketing
5) Someone who has studied our values and can live them; everyone rolls up their sleeve and execute.
6) You care deeply about the end consumer and appreciate that all our work is in service to them
7) You have solid verbal, written communication skills and can write proposals, set up meetings and lead sales conversations.
8) Get leads, qualify the information and close the lead.
The remuneration package is competitive.
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
You can learn more about us and what we do on our social media.