The ACT Foundation has called for applications from suitably qualified candidates to participate in the ACT Foundation Changemakers Innovation Challenge 2021.
The ACT Changemakers Innovation Challenge 2021 is a brainchild of the ACT Foundations to help bolster the operations of impressive non-profits and social enterprises working to bring change to communities on the African continent.
The Challenge aims to empower community-based social enterprises and non-profits, taking advantage of digital tools and technology to effect change in communities across the African continent.
- Non-profits and social enterprises based in Africa. Social enterprises submitting solutions should make sure that their submission must be based on non-profit.
- Submissions must focus on the four key areas (health, entrepreneurship, environment, leadership).
- Any non-profits or social enterprises applying must be legally registered in an African country.
- Pilot innovations will not be accepted. The innovations you are submitting should have been implemented within the past 2 years.
- Social solutions must have been tested and have affected direct beneficiaries. In essence, all social solutions must be at the growth stage when you are applying. Make sure to document claims of implementation with news releases, pictures, etc.
- Non-profits and social enterprises applying must have been in existence for two years minimum.
What You Stand To Gain
Funding will be awarded to the top 3 finalists of the changemaker innovation challenge 2021. The grant will be given towards helping the non-profits and startups to help them scale their operations in Africa.
How To Apply
Click on this link to apply to the ACT changemaker innovation challenge 2021 through their official website.
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
Also, get our resources to start your business from our shop
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.