How would you like to be an employable and entrepreneurial youth? CWW Tech Africa Training program 2022 Cohort 1.0 is set out to empower African youths. And you can be a part of it.
For six weeks, training will be held virtually. It is an instructor-led course with practical classes and real-world projects. Every youth who participates in the training will be assigned a mentor who will assist them in charting their course.
See also: ReelSkills For Agribusiness (R4A) 2022: A Training For Young Nigerians
Benefits of the CWW Tech Africa Training
- Hands-on projects with real companies
- Certificate of completion
- Training with professional and certified instructors
- Free mentorship from people already in the program
- Free training and soft skills
- In addition, you will get an internship based on your performance and dedication to the program
See also: Apply: SME Growth Lab Digital Accelerator Program 2022
Who can Apply?
- Any African youth between the ages of 18 to 35
- You have to reside in Africa
- Also, have access to a laptop and internet
See also: SHEBA 2022: The Accelerator For The Female Entrepreneur
The CWW Tech Africa training program will hold for 6 weeks. And then internships will commence.
See also: GLF 2022 Photo Competition For Young African Photographers
Lastly, the deadline for application is May 10, 2022.
To apply, click here.