The Elevate Prize Foundation in partnership with MIT Solve is calling for applications from suitably qualified entrepreneurs, community leaders, and activists to participate in the Elevate Prize contest 2021 to stand a chance to win a part of a total of $5 million grant that the foundation awards annually.
Are you a leader, innovator, activist, and risk-taker who is impacting your community every day? Does your work have the potential to elevate humanity and inspire others to act as engines for social good? Then the Elevate Prize 2021 is for you.
Who Can Apply?
Applicants must be one of the following in any of an NGO, a social enterprise or an organisation:
- Executive Directors
- Members of their Organization’s Executive Team
What Do You Stand To Gain
MONEY: If you are selected as one of the 10 winners, you will get a minimum of $300,000 (USD) prize money shared between you and your organization, so you can drive change.
AMPLIFICATION: If you are selected as one of the 10 winners of the Elevate Prize 2021, you get access to Elevate Pitch’s team of strategic marketers and media personnels who will help amplify your voice and your presence thereby creating more awareness for your solution.
MENTORSHIP: Elevate Pitch has a strong network of decision-makers, executives and partners that will be on hand to offer you support and professional advice if you are chosen as one of the winners.
NETWORK: If you are chosen as one of the members of the Elevate Pitch 2021 Cohort, you will automatically gain access to a strong network of fellow founders and executives who can learn from and build strong relationships with.
SUPPORT: Elevate Prize also supports members of its cohort even after the contest. According to them, they take time to understand your program, then build a corresponding support system that will help you achieve your targets.
Application Submission Guidelines
- Submissions must be written in English.
- Applications must be submitted by an individual on behalf of themselves and their nonprofit organization.
- In the event that an organization has multiple Co-Founders, team Members, etc. who are eligible to apply, they must select one individual delegate to submit the application.
- Individual applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Individual applicants must be affiliated with a legally established nonprofit entity/public charity (formed either under U.S. law or under the laws of the country of their residence).
- Staff members of The Elevate Prize Foundation, Inc., members of the Judging Panel, and such individuals’ family members are not eligible for The Elevate Prize.
The deadline for submissions of applications is on May 5, 2021.
For more information and to apply for the Elevate Prize, kindly click on this link to visit their official website.
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.