Google for Startups Accelerator Africa is a three-month accelerator program for Seed to Series A technology startups across the African continent.
The accelerator is designed to bring the best of Google’s programs, products, people and technology to startups that leverage machine learning and AI in their company today or plan to in the future. In addition to mentorship and technical project support, the accelerator includes deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition and leadership development for founders, specialized training, media opportunities and access to Google’s network of engineers and experts.
Startups solve the world’s important challenges with agility, innovative technology, and determination; Google is proud to help.
So whether you’re starting, building your startup, or scaling up to meet the needs of consumers, business, and society, Google will help connect you with the right people, products, and best practices to help you thrive and grow.
See also: Lagos MSME Recovery Fund 2.0
Eligibility For The Google For Startups Accelerator Africa
- Seed to Series A-stage technology startups is eligible for the program.
- The Accelerator program is sector-agnostic and thus welcomes startups leveraging machine learning (or plan to in the future) from any vertical.
Google for Startups Accelerator Africa accepts applications from startups in Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
Benefits Of The Google For Startups Accelerator Africa
- Three months equity-free support.
- Mentoring from 20+ Google teams such as Android, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Web.
- Access to Google’s global network of industry experts and mentors.
- Partnership on an advanced technology project.
- Technical training on design, people, product, and growth marketing.
- Support on the high-level company and product strategy.
- Google product credits.
- Early access to new Google products and tools.
See also: Filecoin Techstars Accelerator.
How To Apply
This program is on a rolling basis. Visit their website to know more and apply.
Register for the business clinic today to start, market and grow your business.