Applications are open for small Organisations and NGO’s with the Gupta Family Foundation Grant.
The Gupta Family Foundation (previously known as the Apex Foundation) is a private, nonprofit organisation based in Herndon, Virginia, United States.
The foundation assesses and provides grants of up to $50,000 (USD) each year. And, the grant focuses on NGO’s and small Organisations worldwide that provide help to nature plus businesses led by individuals deeply invested in their projects.
Gupta ensures that at least 90% of grant funds go directly to the recipients. In addition, Gupta Family Foundation administrators visit beneficiary organisations regularly to observe and assess their operations. This is done to ensure that grants approved are put into good use.
Gupta Family Foundation Grant Areas Of Focus
- The Gupta Family Foundation provides Grants to small businesses and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) all around the world that helps individuals who are poor, disabled, and faces discrimination.
- Businesses that make a positive impact.
- Small companies that supply food in an environmentally friendly manner or small enterprises that provides jobs.
- Also, the foundation supports Relief Agencies that help individuals affected by natural disasters and crises.
Gupta Family Foundation Goal
The Gupta Family Foundation’s goal is to support and motivate small businesses and NGO’s attain self-sufficiency through intervention programs.
Eligibility For The Grant Application
- You must be a non-governmental organization (NGO) or a small business from any country dedicated to providing social support to persons who are poor, disabled, or discriminated against.
- You are a Relief Agency that helps individuals affected by natural disasters and crises.
- Organisations that are non-sectarian IRS 501(c)(3) entities who involve in social services that are consistent with the foundation’s goals.
What You Stand To Gain
Grants of up to $50,000 (USD)
Apply before 30th September 2021.
Fill out the Grant Application Form on the foundation’s website. In addition, organisations outside the US must complete the Grantee Affidavit Form. Moreso, applicants who fail to complete the necessary forms, will not be considered.
To get resources that will help you start and run a sustainable business, visit our shop page.