The Itanna Accelerator Programme 2020, an initiative of the Honeywell Group is currently receiving applications from tech startups in Africa. This opportunity is for disruptive businesses targeting the African market, with worldwide potential that can make a great economic and social impact. It’s for companies who want to build tech-enabled products and platforms.
It is a program specially designed to support early-stage tech-enabled startup in Africa who are looking to grow. It provides:
- A 4-month programme in a collaborative community working space
- $30,000 (or Naira Equivalent) investment from Honeywell Group to all participants
- Introductions to and guidance from Honeywell Group key decision-makers
- Hands-on advice and training from experts
- Mentoring from leading entrepreneurs and industry experts
- The opportunity to pitch your business to Honeywell Group’s network of investors.
HOW IT WORKS
The Itanna Accelerator program provides the most conducive environment for you to thrive and grow your business and it works in the following ways;
1. Settling In
Spending the first few weeks understanding your business, the objectives you’ve set for yourselves during your time with the accelerator, and help you map out effective strategies to achieve your goals. All startups will be given an initial investment of $30,000 at the beginning of their journey.
2. Down to Business
Customized workshops based on your objectives, will help you get stuck in and focus on your goals, to create the winning strategies needed to accelerate your business.
3. Expand Your Network
You will have access to Itanna’s network of mentors and experts, who are primed to advise you and help you solve your business problems. Participants will work with Honeywell Group’s portfolio companies and other enterprises in our network to further develop your products.
4. Tap Into A Wealth Of Experience
Ignite your business acumen by capitalizing on the opportunity to learn from the experiences of some of the most sought after local, Pan-African, and international experts in their fields.
5. Demo Day
The program will prepare you for Demo Day where you will be given the opportunity to pitch your business to a network of deep-pocket investors.
6. Once Itanna, Always Itanna
As a part of the Itanna family, they will continue to be a part of your journey after the accelerator ends; providing you access to resources, its full network including Honeywell Group’s portfolio companies, and follow on investment.
Why You Should Apply For Itanna Accelerator Programme 2020
Amongst other benefits are the following;
- Great shared office space with all you need to get working.
- Amazing mentors ready to help grow your business.
- Connecting with an extensive network
- Support from an industry heavyweight; Honeywell Group
- Demo day with investors looking to grow new ventures.
- Access to shared resources and services.
Application for the Itanna Accelerator Programme 2020 is open from now till November 30, 2020. If you are an early-stage tech-enabled startup head to https://itanna.co/the-programme/ to apply now.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.