Mckinsey and company is inviting application for the African Leaders On The Move Program which is set to hold on December 3-4 2020. This is an opportunity for individuals who are passionate about Africa to learn more about Mckinsey’s offices, roles, and work in African region.
Basically, McKinsey has six offices in Africa – Johannesburg, Lagos, Luanda, Casablanca, Nairobi, Addis Ababa. It serves many leading African organizations across sectors including energy and materials, financial services, consumer goods and retail, telecommunications, infrastructure, and logistics, as well as the public and social sectors.
Also, Mckinsey plays an important role in building capabilities and creating African leaders—both in their clients’ organizations and in their own.
See Also: #BuildBackBetter Digital Innovation Challenge For Women-Led Startups
What To Expect From African Leaders On The Move 2020
By attending, you will have the opportunity to do the following;
- Interact with McKinsey leaders as they talk about their entrepreneurial journeys, personal experiences, and expertise
- Participate in workshops-involving topics such as public sector, digital, banking, energy, and others-to learn about McKinsey’s work and problem-solving approach
- Learn about the potential opportunities offered in Africa
Mckinsey will receive applicants from various academic or professional backgrounds interested in pursuing an exciting career in consulting and passionate about working in Africa. Undergraduates, post-graduates, and professionals with up to 4 years of experience are all invited to apply.
Basically, the event is non-evaluative. It is an opportunity for you to get to know Mckinsey and learn more about working with thier company in Africa.
See Also: StartupX Waste-Tech Startup Competition – Waste 20/20 (Win S$50k In Prizes)
How To Apply
To be considered to the African Leaders on the Move event, you are to submit the following:
- Your CV in English (2 pages maximum). Your CV should include details of your education and grades, work experience, and extracurricular activities and achievements.
- Africa office location preference. You are advised to make your choice based on geographic ties—that is, you have studied or lived in the country. You should be fluent in the local language and meet work eligibility requirements of the country where the office you apply to is located.
Then, those selected to attend will be notified three days before the event
See Also: Hackaholics 2.0 – Wema Bank Hackathon Program 2020 For Developers
The deadline to submit your CV for the Mckinsey African Leaders On The Move 2020 is November 20, 2020. If you find interest, visit here to apply; https://www.mckinsey.com/careers/african-leaders-on-the-move
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.