The Enygma Ventures in partnership with Startup Circles is calling for applications for the recently launched Shift Fund. An initiative to support startups, entrepreneurs, and innovators with the vision to solve big problems, change the status quo, and take advantage of the pandemic to rebuild our world.
The new shift fund focuses on supporting startups, entrepreneurs, and innovators who have innovative solutions that will redefine the future we all will live in post-pandemic. In partnership with Startup Circles, the program is to help support new and existing businesses that are focused on solving issues and systemic problems to help build a new world going forward. Enygma Ventures provides either seed funding or mentoring scholarships to those selected. It believes it’s time for businesses to seize the moment, adapt, change, and reinvent in order to build a better world.
This opportunity is for;
- A business idea or existing business that is relevant, vital, and necessary in a post-COVID 19 world.
- An idea/business that is solving a systemic problem, or an issue or time and that will help build a better world.
- Businesses that are focused on solving problems for Southern Africa (SADC),
- The business must either be based or serve/operate in the region.
- The idea/business must be scalable and able to operate on a large scale or have a large addressable market.
- For-profit ideas/businesses. Shift funds will not be able to support charitable concepts at this time.
- Both male and female applicants. Please note, there will always be a gender inclusion bias and so the initiative will be more interested in ideas that have equality at their heart.
Benefits Of the Shift Fund
If selected, some of the benefits includes;
- If you are at the ideation stage you will likely first be put through the Startup Circles program. This will provide you with world-class mentorship, training and the help to validate your business quickly and efficiently.
- If you are an existing business and have validated your concept – equity seed funding will be available.
- Also, there is the possibility of receiving both mentoring, education, and seed funding.
The second round application for the Shift fund closes on August 31, 2020. So, if you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply using this link; https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaljre8smOtu-rUByQW8aipOgC0uza9qddCb4ivjrRuq5pvg/viewform
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.