About The Programme
Apply for the Sterling Management Development Programme 2022 by Sterling bank.
The Sterling Management Development Programme (SMDP) is a bespoke recruitment campaign that leads into an intensive 12-month rotational program, where you can gain insight and cross border exposure to enable you to emerge as a well-rounded professional equipped with different skills & competencies you can apply to different areas within Sterling while you also GROW personally.
In addition, the Sterling Management Development Programme aims to develop Next-Gen leaders who will largely contribute to the design of the future of Sterling.
See also, Africa No Filter Last Mile Film Fund for African Film Makers (Up to $15,000 in Grants).
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience from any sector.
- A minimum of Master’s degree or relevant professional certification from an accredited institution in or outside Nigeria.
- Applicants must not be older than 32 years of age at the time of application.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email).
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.
About Sterling Bank Plc
Sterling Bank Plc, also known as “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 60 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry. The bank is the sponsor of Sterling Management Development Programme.
Apply today using this link or you can also visit the official website of the programme for more details.
See also, African Union Summit on Industrialisation and Econonmic Diversification Essay Contest for African Young People.