About The Programme
Apply for the Sterling Management Development Programme 2022 by Sterling bank.
The Sterling Management Development Programme (SMDP) is a bespoke recruitment campaign that leads into an intensive 12-month rotational program, where you can gain insight and cross border exposure to enable you to emerge as a well-rounded professional equipped with different skills & competencies you can apply to different areas within Sterling while you also GROW personally.
In addition, the Sterling Management Development Programme aims to develop Next-Gen leaders who will largely contribute to the design of the future of Sterling.
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience from any sector.
- A minimum of Master’s degree or relevant professional certification from an accredited institution in or outside Nigeria.
- Applicants must not be older than 32 years of age at the time of application.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email).
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.
About Sterling Bank Plc
Sterling Bank Plc, also known as “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 60 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry. The bank is the sponsor of Sterling Management Development Programme.