The Business Clinic by Entrepreneurs.ng is a mini business school where entrepreneurs in Nigeria are taught how to do business right.
The Training is in two categories;
- A 3-day training where Entrepreneurs have the luxury of learning 6 courses; Business Strategy, Business Operations, Accounting for Small Businesses, Digital Marketing for Small Businesses, Legalities of doing Business in Nigeria and using Customer Service as a business growth strategy. The pioneer edition held in November, 2018 with 6 facilitators in attendance. The training will henceforth hold every two month. Watch out for the next edition in August 2019.
- A day class tailored to specific needs of entrepreneur. This holds every month.
The June edition of the day class is titled Sales And Customer Service Mastery; Delighting Your Customers comes up soon. It is for business owners who want to improve sales and get their customers to say YES 90% of the time.
Selling and Customer Service Management are two lifeblood of building a successful brand. When these two are in place, you are already half way to your business success.
This training is a bonus pack as we will be using ReDahlia as a case study. So, attending this training will give you the opportunity to tap into our years of sales and customer service experience.
The training is a two in one practical class where your customer service skill and sales strategy will be evaluated and adjusted.
If you are finding it difficult to close deals, retain customers or acquire new ones, this class is for you.
Date: 27th June, 2019
Venue: ReDahlia Workspaces, 43B Emina Crescent Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos.
Investment Fee: N20,000
Meet The Facilitator
Florence Chikezie is the founder/CEO of ReDahlia; a brand that houses ReDahlia Workspaces, Entrepreneurs.ng and The Business Clinic.
She is a strategy consultant, coach, writer, editor and investor. An alumna of Hult International Business School, London. Florence Chikezie has working experience in several business environment.
Florence’s forte is developing and executing businesses to profitability. This she has achieved with Chotex Nigeria and ReDahlia. This practical knowledge is what she brings to the table when consulting with small businesses.
She is an adventure seeker and a risk taker.
At the end of this course, you will learn:
- How to acquire new customers and keep existing ones
- Why customers buy and how to get them to patronize you
- Pitfalls to avoid when selling
- Strategies to help you close deals 90% of the time
- How to turn an angry customer to your business advocate
- 10 attitude of a customer focused organization / business you should adopt
- Customer follow up strategies that works
To register, please pay into the account details below;
ReDahlia Business Ventures
Once payment is made, please send proof of payment, your name and phone number to email@example.com.
We will then give you a call to understand the current state of your business’s sales and customer service and the change you will like to see after the training.
[tdm_block_button button_text=”Click here to Register – N20,000″ button_size=”tdm-btn-lg” button_open_in_new_window=”yes” button_url=”https://paystack.com/pay/the-business-clinic” content_align_horizontal=”content-horiz-center”]