The Business Incubator of the Netherlands Education Gropu is calling for applications.
Do you have a business idea and want to get started? Then, come to Amsterdam because Amsterdam is heaven for startups! Convenient location, international environment, and easy access to the European market!
The Business Incubator of the Netherlands Education Group invites talented people from around the globe to come to Amsterdam and develop their startup there!
See also: TiE NY: November Mentorship Session.
Who Can Apply For The Business Incubator Of The Netherlands Education Group?
Startups from anywhere in the world can apply
Benefits Of The Programme
The following benefits come with the program;
- Assisting with a start-up visa: Provides a facilitator who will help you to receive a start-up visa to allow you to stay in the Netherlands for one year.
- Mentorship: Provides you with a mentor able to guide you through developing your start-up.
- Professional consultation: Put you in touch with the professionals who will be able to assess your project and give relevant recommendations.
- Network: Help you to build a strong network in the scope of your professional interests.
- Workplace: Provide you with a convenient place where you can work on your idea.
- Accommodation: Assist you with finding accommodation in Amsterdam.
Moreover, the program will assist with other practical matters – insurance, mobile phone provider, etc. These are all the questions you need to solve while moving to another country. The Business Incubator will help you with that!
During the program, you will have a unique opportunity to create connections, find partners, and acquire your first real clients. Connecting with mentors and professionals always helps to boost any idea!
Join the Business Incubator and make new connections, learn from other businesses! Come with an open mind, be ready to listen and practice, and have an elevator pitch about your startup. The startup incubator program is all about learning. Take the most from your mentors in every single aspect.
The Business Incubator is a perfect place to develop your startup! It will share with you knowledge and experience to help you to achieve your goals! In addition, you will gain a general idea of the whole business!
Please note – the residence in Business Incubator is not free. An A1-year residence fee is between €4 000 and €12 000, depending on the types of services you would request.
See also: Lagos MSME Recovery Fund 2.0
How To Apply
Visit their website to know more and apply.
Entrepreneurship could be a lonely journey; let us help you get through it with our services.
Apply for The Business Clinic today to increase your sales and marketing effort.