Are you a mid-stage entrepreneur in Africa looking to scale your business? Then you should apply for Cascador 2022. It is an accelerator that aims to transform the entrepreneur into a transformative leader. Cascador has a strategic plan for scaling as well as the connections, resources, and capital required to carry out its plan.
The program includes a 6-month mentorship as well as 5 days of receiving feedback and actionable solutions for your business growth and leadership development.
We receive questions from both aspiring and thriving entrepreneurs on a daily basis. They want to know how they can get funding for their business, and how they can scale and make their businesses relevant to society. If you are asking questions of this nature, then it is about time you jump on these opportunities.
Cascador was founded in 2019, to elevate African entrepreneurs and their businesses through a unique combination of education, self-discovery, mentoring, pitch training, and personalized advisory support.
Cascador’s faculty members are accredited facilitators who will guide you through an in-depth examination of your leadership skills, business model, and value proposition. They have an array of Alumni from 2019 to 2021. Will you like to be a part of Casador 2022?
Cascador’s Offer And Expectations
For every stage of the program, Cascador has something to offer.
- Crientation to Cascador
- Exploration of your personality type, strengths and weaknesses
- Coaching on how to work best with people who have different personalities
- A kick-off meeting with your personal mentor to discuss how to make the most of the program
- A monthly call from your mentor for six months
Power Week Intensive (Day 1-5)
- 1: Increase self-awareness, improve leadership skills and learn how to build and manage a high-performing team
- 2: Sharpen your value proposition and brand positioning, clearly defining your customers, the problem you are solving, and the marketplace opportunity
- 3: Review your equity and/or debt fundraising plans, and meet personally with lenders and investors
- 4: Enhance your scale-up strategy and corporate governance
- 5: Practice your pitch to an expert panel for feedback
Who Can Apply?
- Nigerian business owner
- The business must be at least two years
- $50K annual revenue or > $250K capital raised
How To Apply
Visit Cascador’s website to fill out the form.
Details About The Program
- It will hold from October 31 to November 4, 2022
- The venue is Lagos Business School
- The cohort size is limited to 10 entrepreneurs
- Accommodation and meals are provided
- The deadline for applying is July 1, 2022.
So, do you think your business has what it takes to be a part of Cascador 2022? Then, do not waste any time and give your business the boost it needs. Visit https://cascador.org/apply-now/. Good luck with your application!
If you will like to book a consultant or mentor to handhold and go over your business value proposition, and growth strategy with you, entrepreneurs.ng offer these services. Simply send us mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, call or send a message via WhatsApp to 08038874148.