Applications for the Comcast Rise Support For Small Businesses is currently open. This is your chance to apply.
Recently, small businesses have been dealing with the ongoing impact of the pandemic, social unrest, and environmental events. Small businesses owned by people of colour have been some of the hardest hit.
According to the National Bureau of Economic Research, between February and April 2020, the number of active Black-owned businesses declined by 41%, Latino-owned businesses declined by 32%, and Asian-owned businesses dropped by 25%, versus just 21% for the general population. Comcast Rise was created to invest in the success of these critical businesses by providing valuable and practical support.
The body is committed to supporting small businesses that the economic impact of the pandemic has hit the hardest.
See also Shuttleworth Foundation Fellowship.
Eligibility For The Comcast Rise Support Fund
Businesses owned by people of colour, including Black, Indigenous, Hispanic, and Asian American entrepreneurs, are currently eligible for the program.
What You Stand To Gain From The Comcast Rise Support Programme
- If your business qualifies, you’ll have the opportunity to receive marketing consultations, media placements, commercial creative production services, or technology services from Effectv and Comcast Business.
- Businesses in select markets may apply for $10,000 Grants!
Selected business could also receive the following;
- Consulting: Advertising and marketing consultations with local Effectv marketing, research, and creative teams to gain insights on how to grow your business.
- Media: A linear TV media schedule, over a 90-day period.
- Creative Production: Turnkey production of a 30-second TV commercial, plus a media strategy consultation and 90-day media placement schedule.
- Technology Makeover: Computer equipment and Internet, Voice and Cybersecurity services for 12 months. (Taxes and other fees may still apply for tech makeover services.)
Applications must be submitted on or before 14th October 2021.
Grants will be announced at the end of November 2021 and awarded in December 2021.
How To Apply
Click this link to apply.
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.