AdamStart is calling for application from girls and young women to apply for its Girl Child Mini Grant.
This is an initiative of AdamStart to commemorate the International Day of Girl Child, a campaign annually organised by UNICEF for girls and young women living in every part of the world – October 11.
See Also: 35 Booming Business Ideas And Step-By-Step Guides On How To Start Them
About The AdamStart Girl Child Mini Grant
The 20 days worldwide campaign is calling all girls and young women with a creative, innovative problem-solving idea to enter for a chance to win one of five £100 micro-grants to support their business or social impact venture.
The #AdamStart International Day of Girl Child Micro-Grant is an entrepreneurial initiative open to girls or young women aged 18-25 years old of any demographic and from every corner of the Earth. Generally, the world needs your solutions!
The solutions must be able to;
- AdamStart is looking for ideas that focus on ensuring accurate information, awareness advocacy messages meet people in hard to reach ideas. “How might we rapidly inform and empower communities around the world with the data they require to led healthy progressive lives?”
See Also: Udacity/Bertelsmann Technology Scholarship Program To Learn Tech Skills
- To aid the global authorities fight to solve some of the worlds biggest challenges. It is looking for ideas/projects that help identify root cause of problems in local communities.
Your idea must be simple, fast to build and cost effective.
- Share progressive ideas on ventures dedicated to eliminating all forms of discrimination against girls in schools, work-place, skill development, training and society.
- Also, AdamStart is looking for community projects that will promote girls awareness of and participation in social, economic and political life.
AdamStart Girl Child Mini Grant Benefits
All successful winners will receive the following;
- £100 micro-grant per person
- 6 month support & mentoring
- PR & marketing support
See Also: Commonwealth100 Online Leadership Programme For Young Leaders
As an applicant, you must meet the following criteria;
- You must be (or identify as) female
- Your idea must be new and not an already-established venture (where ‘already-established’ means beyond its first year of operation)
- You must be the founder of the idea/project or a member of the founding team
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 25 (inclusive)
- Your idea must be innovative with a clear sustainability plan
- You must be ambitious and highly-motivated
- Open to all kinds of business/venture (ideas that bring civil unrest will be rejected)
- Project/venture must enable, support, develop, etc. young girl child(ren) in-line with the UN Girl Child Day agenda
See Also: Manufacturing Business Ideas You Can Start On A Small Scale
If you have a problem-solving idea, you should accept the challenge – Enter your idea now for a chance to win a micro support grant for your business or social impact venture. The world needs your ideas.
The deadline for application for the Adamstart International Day of Girl Child Mini Grant is October 9, 2020. So, if you are eligible, or know anyone who is, tell them to register here; https://adamstart.com/girlchild/
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.