Applications are ongoing for the Udacity/Bertelsmann Technology Scholarship Program. This is an opportunity to earn a scholarship to learn in-demand Data, AI, and Cloud Computing skills.
So, if you are willing to learn valuable tech skills with Bertelsmann, you should apply now.
About Udacity/Bertelsmann Technology Scholarship Program
Bertelsmann’s media, services, and educational offerings make them a leader in many areas of the digital world. Accordingly, the company wants to empower as many people as possible to be successful in the digital world. Over a three-year period, Bertelsmann is funding as many as 50,000 tech scholarships for students to learn with Udacity.
The second phase of the program starting in September 2020, consists of a two-stage scholarship that’s similar to the first phase of the program. The scholarship is open to any student, 18 years of age or older, interested in Cloud Computing, Data Science, or Artificial Intelligence. Both Bertelsmann employees and the general public are encouraged to apply for one of the three tech learning paths: Cloud, Data, or AI.
Then, when applications close the organisers will review all entries and select 15,000 recipients to participate in the Cloud, Data, or AI Challenge Courses. This is where the learning begins! Recipients will spend 3.5 months learning key components for Cloud Computing, Data Analysis, or Artificial Intelligence. Afterwhich, top students from this initial phase will earn a full Nanodegree program scholarship.
Benefits Of The Udacity/Bertelsmann Technology Scholarship Program
- Hands-on Learning
- Learn valuable skills to launch or advance your career in an increasingly tech-driven economy.
- Master Curriculum
- Benefit from a world-class curriculum designed for the tech jobs of today and tomorrow.
- Get Career Ready
- Upskill for the thousands of tech-related jobs companies like Bertelsmann are hiring for.
In this program, you will have access to self-paced courses lasting 3.5 months and requiring 3-5 hours of study per week. This includes;
- Introduction to Azure Applications
- Expand your knowledge about Microsoft Azure Applications. Explore tools and services offered by Azure Cloud Services through interactive hands-on exercises.
- Experience in scripting backend applications in Python, use MySQL or SQL Server to store and query data, use Git to pull and push code
- Introduction to Problem Solving and Advanced Analytics
- Get introduced to business advanced analytics and learn the basics of problem-solving frameworks, analytical methodology, and linear regression — that allow users to efficiently apply data analysis to business problem-solving.
- None required, aside from basic computer skills (including familiarity with excel), basic statistics, and algebra knowledge.
- Introduction to AI in Business
- Get introduced to the basics of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and their applications in Business. Learn how to use AI and ML in Business.
- None required, aside from basic computer skills.
A total of 1,600 students from the initial Challenge Courses will earn a scholarship for a full Nanodegree program in their chosen track. The Nanodegree programs include;
- Developer for Microsoft Azure Azure
- Build and deploy production-ready full-stack apps at scale on Microsoft Azure, an essential skill for advancing your web development career.
- Predictive Analytics for Business
- Learn to apply predictive analytics and business intelligence to solve real-world business problems.
- AI Product Manager
- Learn to develop AI products that deliver business value and build skills that help you compete in the new AI-powered world.
The deadline for the Udacity/Bertelsmann Technology Scholarship Program is November 16, 2020. If you have interest in building tech skills in Data, AI, Cloud computing, you should apply immediately using this link; https://www.udacity.com/bertelsmann-tech-scholarships
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.