Applications for the Jobberman Soft Skills Training 2020 is currently ongoing. This is a great opportunity to learn the skills you will need tomorrow, today.
So, if are between the age of 18 – 35 and willing to acquire new skills needed in the workplace, you should apply immediately.
See Also: McKinsey Young Leaders Programme Fellow – Africa Delivery Hub
About Jobberman Soft Skills
Soft skills are defined as non-technical skills, that enable individuals to interact effectively and cooperatively with others. According to the World Economic Forum, to succeed in the workplace everyone needs to have a good grasp of soft-skills.
The soft skills curriculum that you will learn include;
See Also:TikTok/Gritti Fund’s Pitch Up In The Sky For Enterpreneurs
Course Title & Modules
- Managing Self and Personal Development
- -Personal Effectiveness and Time Management
- -Business Etiquette and Workplace Ethics
- -Effective Communication, Presentation, and Storytelling
- Working in Highly Successful Teams
- – Emotional Intelligence
- – Teamwork
- – Flexibility and Adaptability
- Employability Skills Workshop
- -Professional CV/Cover Writing
- -Job Search Strategies
- -Interview Preparation
- -Introduction to Negotiation Skills
- Creativity and Idea Generation
- -Creativity & Innovation
- -Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
Benefits Of the Jobberman Soft Skills Training 2020
By participating in this program, some of the benefits you stand to gain include;
- Be Relevant
- You will learn skills that will keep you relevant in the workplace by being able to positively impact culture, mindsets, attitudes and behaviours throughout the organisation.
- Growth Focused
- Master the skills needed to grow in the career you want. Based on soft skills requested by global employers
- Free Certifcation
- The average soft-skills training cost a lot, but Jobberman is offering it to you for FREE
See Also: Hitlab Women’s Health Tech 2020 Fall Challenge – (Win $10,000)
What To Expect
- Getting a job is easy as 1-2-3. All you need to do, is;
- Sign up and take the pre-assessment test
- Complete the 4-week Soft Skills Training
- Get Certified and Get Hired
See Also: Manufacturing Business Ideas You Can Start On A Small Scale
The deadline for application for the Jobberman Soft Skills Training 2020 is unspecified. So, if you have interest in this opportunity, you should apply immediately using this link; https://www.jobberman.com/softskills
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.
1 thought on “Jobberman Soft Skills Training 2020 For Young People (Age 18–35)”
How can someone apply for this.