TecXposition Pitch 2020 is still open for African startups to apply. This is a program that presents the opportunity to take your startup to the next level. In it, you will exhibit, meet investors, network, and be inspired.
So, if you want to share your business inspiration with the world, looking to take your startups to the next level, looking to meet ecosystem partners, accelerators and collaborators? This is for you.
See Also: Mentoring Her Pitchathon 2020 For Female Entrepreneurs
Benefit of TecXposition Pitch 2020
By attending TecXposition Pitch 2020 as a start-up, some of the benefits include;
Access to business investors and investor networking events
Networking & Partnerships
Partnerships and industry networking
Grow Your Business
New business growth opportunities
Opportunity to meet custodians of key startup programmes, accelerators, hubs, and impact communities (global)
Pitch Your Business
The opportunity to pitch your company to a truly diverse audience.
See Also: Itanna Accelerator Programme 2020 For Early-Stage Tech-Enabled Startup
Who Can Apply?
This opportunity is open to startups who are in seed, early, and growth stages. The primary objective of the initiative to showcase the best startups, the ones with a dream to change the world.
How many places are available in TecXposition Pitch 2020?
In 2020, only 20 places are available – perhaps, one additional bonus place. Each pitch will last approximately five minutes in front of a panel. Apply for early consideration. Note: Your application does not guarantee you a place in the competition.
How It Works
- You will have to apply to be considered, and it is FREE. TecXposition only asks that you bring your A-game.
- On receipt of your application, they will review for substance and fit. If you are successful, the next steps will be discussed with you.
- Post acceptance, the initiative will on-board you/your company to TecXposition Pitch.
- They will expect you to provide a summary of your pitch (200 words max.) and an initial presentation.
- Following that, you will receive a ‘complimentary’, mandatory, 1-hour session to get you ready for your big day.
- Also, the initiative reserve the right to request changes to your final pitch deck.
- On D-Day, you will pitch to an illustrious industry panel.
Please Note: TecXposition reserves the right to make material changes to the format of the pitch event or cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances. They will take all reasonable steps to ensure you are kept abreast of developments should this occur.
See Also: Bridge For Billions The Leap Program – Online Incubation Program For Entrepreneurs
The deadline for application for the TecXposition Pitch 2020 is Friday, October 9, 2020. So if you operate a startup in Africa, you can apply using this link; https://tecxposition.com/start-ups/#pitchApply
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.