The application for the Mentoring Her Pitchathon 2020 is currently ongoing, female entrepreneurs can now apply.
Do you have a business idea that you will like to share with the world? Are you a female looking to scale your business, increase your network, and give your business a makeover? This opportunity is for you.
See Also: Youth Agripreneur AgriPitch Competition For Youth-Led African Businesses
About Mentoring Her Pitchathon 2020
Mentoring her is passionate about helping women grow and achieve their full lifetime potential. Their fulfillment comes from seeing women reach the highest heights and live their best lives. One of the best ways to help a woman is to empower her. For this reason, the initiative is launching the first-ever Mentoring Her Pitchathon.
Mentoring Her Pitchathon is an opportunity for you to pitch your business to top female industry leaders to get their buy-in, advice, and support during a virtual pitch day. It is a form of business pitch where entrepreneurs present their business idea to a group of investors/industry leaders, etc. during a live event in the shortest time possible.
See Also: Call For Mentors: Savvy Fellowship Program For Aspiring And Early-Stage Entrepreneurs
Mentoring Her Pitchathon 2020 Benefits
By participating in this program, the following are up for grabs;
- Cash prize for top 5 finalists
- Access to business loans
- Coaching and Mentorship Opportunity
- Executive training from Lagos Business School
- Business advisory support for your business
- Free legal consultation
- Free professional headshots
- PR opportunities
Who Should Apply?
You can apply if you fall in this category;
- Women who have a business idea, or current business, product or service
- Business is at least 50% owned by a Nigerian woman
- Early-stage business 0-2years
- At least 18 years old
See Also:TikTok/Gritti Fund’s Pitch Up In The Sky For Enterpreneurs
- Sign up to join the Mentoring Her community!
- Complete the Pitchathon application
- Follow @mentoringher on all social media platforms
- Repost on social media using the hashtag #mentoringherpitchathon
- Ten semi-finalists who qualify will be selected for the virtual pitch day.
- Semi-finalists will be contacted by Mentoring Her team with the next steps.
- Prepare for the virtual live pitch event
- Pitch your business idea to top female industry leaders during the live event
- Get advice and tips to help your business grow
- Network with like-minded women
See Also: Providus Bank SME Challenge For SMEs In Nigeria – Apply Now
The deadline for application for the Mentoring Her Pitchathon is September 30, 2020. If you are a female looking to scale your business idea, this is for you. Apply using this link; https://mentoringher.com/mentoringherpitchathon2020/
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.