The Google Hustle Academy is here to help your business power up to the next level. You will get access to live training sessions, one-on-one mentorship, and masterclasses by industry leaders, all for free.
You can take advantage of all this fantastic support – along with a wealth of networking opportunities, when you sign up for the Hustle Academy’s week-long Bootcamp, currently open to businesses in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa.
This Bootcamp, delivered online by subject matter experts, is designed to help small businesses grow by increasing revenue, positioning for investment, and building a sustainable business for the future.
Content Delivery Channel.
- Live workshops: The majority of the training will be delivered live and online. These virtual sessions, led by expert trainers, are designed to be practical, interactive, and hands-on.
- Peer networking sessions: Participants will be provided with opportunities to come together with their peers, network, share insights, and explore examples of best practices.
- Guest speaker events: In partnership with organisations and market leaders, participants will be able to learn from those in-the-know at a number of guest speaker events.
- One-on-one mentoring: Opportunities for one-on-one mentoring and support will enable participants to tackle any gaps in their knowledge and tailor the learning to meet their needs.
Google Hustle Academy Eligibility.
The Google Hustle Academy Bootcamp is completely free of charge to participants. To be eligible, Google measures businesses against the following criteria…
- Business maturity: Businesses should have already created a business plan, defined their product/service offering and be looking to now scale it.
- Size of operation: The Hustle Academy is open to businesses that have at least 2 full-time employees and have been operating for over 12 months.
- Revenue generated: This training is aimed at businesses that have generated profit in the last 12 months or are 1-3 months away from breaking even.
The Hustle Academy is a completely free programme for participants and lasts 1 week in total. Sessions run from 10 am – 3 pm, Monday to Friday, across EAT, WAT and GMT.
Live training sessions are delivered virtually so you will need to ensure you have the relevant technology to support your participation in the programme. This includes a stable internet connection and a laptop with a web camera and microphone. You must be able to commit to the full programme as live sessions will not be recorded.
Apply for the programme here and complete the application form. Once you have completed the form, a member of the team will be in touch with you to answer any questions you may have.