The LabEight Africa Incubator 2020 is receiving applications from young local entrepreneurs in Africa. This is an opportunity to join an ecosystem of socially conscious entrepreneurs that are shaping the future of Africa.
LabEight Africa’s vision is to build an ecosystem of socially conscious local entrepreneurs that deliver world-class solutions over the next decade. Its mission is to support local entrepreneurs by providing the necessary operational and technical support as well as equipping them with the leadership and business skills needed to build socially conscious solutions while still delivering on its mandate of growing a world-class local ecosystem.
The initiative was established to provide participants with;
- Training and Mentorship: To help young local entrepreneurs develop world-class solutions.
- Social Impact: To contribute to the growth of the tech ecosystem on the continent.
- Solve Problems: To develop solutions that solve socio-economic problems.
What To Expect In The LabEight Africa Incubator 2020
- Product Development: Matchmaking with an experienced Co-Founder and CTO/CxO across the world to lead product development and market growth.
- Advisory: Business advisory and mentorship by assigning a team of experienced entrepreneurs, leaders, and social impact specialists to help provide in-depth and personalized advice.
- Growth: Development and execution of growth strategies to enable customer acquisition, validation, and market expansion.
Participating companies will receive the following services during the program;
- CTO/CXO Matchmaking; with key serial entrepreneurs and experienced product developers to join the startup and the founding team.
- Individualized coaching and mentorship from the LabEight team, 25+ mentors including serial entrepreneurs and investors through one-on-one meetings.
- Lab Series Events; featuring topics relevant to startups including understanding market size, choosing a revenue model, and how to pitch.
- Exclusive Pitch Night; during which participating companies have the opportunity to pitch to an audience of entrepreneurs, mentors, investors, and community members.
Eligibility Criteria For LabEight Africa Incubator 2020
You are eligible to apply, if;
- You are from any country in Africa with an idea that solves social problems with the potential to scale, then you can participate.
- Your business does not need to be registered for you to apply.
- The primary target is early stage startups and founders, however, startups who have raised funds can also apply to participate in the program.
Application for the LabEight Africa Incubator 2020 Program is ongoing. So, if you meet the above requirement, apply using this link. https://labeight.tech/labeight-africa/
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.