Nadia Buari is an award-winning Ghanaian actress and movie director. She is also a serial entrepreneur and an enthusiastic philanthropist. The beautiful actress is the founder, and executive chairperson of Resolution Security Limited (RSL), NSB Investment Limited, and a baby diaper manufacturing company.
Nadia Buari Background
Nadia Sidiku Buari was born on the 21st of November, 1982 to Mr Alhaji Sidiku Buari and Mrs Caddy Buari in Sekondi-Takoradi, Ghana. Her father is a great music composer, actor, and businessman, so we can say the talent runs in the blood, as Nadia has siblings who also sing and rap. Nadia has four siblings, of which two are also in the entertainment industry.
After concluding her elementary and high school education successfully, Nadia went on to obtain a BFT Degree in Fine Art from the University of Ghana, Legon. She is married and blessed with four children – 2 sets of twin girls.
Nadia Buari Career
Nadia Buari began her journey in the Ghanaian entertainment industry in 2005, when she featured on the Ghanaian TV series – Games People Play. This opened the door for her in the industry, so in 2006, Nadia featured in her first major movie – Mummy’s daughter. It was her net movie, Beyonce – The President’s daughter, that brought her to the limelight in the Ghallywood movie industry.
Nadia Buari started featuring in Nollywood movies in 2008 with the movie – Beyonce and Rihanna in 2008. This movie brought her to the limelight in the Nollywood movie industry.
Thus far, Nadia has featured in over 150 movies in both Ghallywood and Nollywood. Also, as a director, she singlehandedly directed the production of her movie – Diary of Imogen Brown in 2013. The movie was the most successful to be premiered in Ghana in 2013. Diary of Imogen Brown’s success earned Nadia recognition as a Life Ambassador to the World.
Nadia Buari Movies
2006 – 2009
- Mummy’s Daughter – 2006
- Beyoncé — The President Daughter – 2006
- Darkness of Sorrow – 2006
- In The Eyes of My Husband – 2008
- Hidden Treasure – 2008
- Beauty and the Beast – 2008
- Agony of the Christ – 2008
- The Return of Beyoncé – 2008
- Game Boy – 2008
- Heart of Men – 2009
- Agony of Christ – 2009
- Forbidden Fruit – 2009
- Stone Face – 2009
- The King is Mine – 2009
- Sin of the Soul – 2009
2010 – 2013
- Holding Hope – 2010
- Chelsea – 2010
- Checkmate – 2010
- Trinity – 2010
- Who owns Da City – 2011
- Innocent Sin – 2011
- Crazy Scandal – 2011
- Single and Married – 2012
- Heroes and Zeros – 2012
- Rain – 2012
- Behind the Mask – 2012
- Secret Burden – 2013
- The Diary of Imogen Brown – 2013
- Game Plan – 2015
- American Driver – 2017
Resolution Security Limited (RSL)
Nadia Buari is the Chairperson of Resolution Security Limited – a company she founded in 2005. RSL is a thriving security company designed to protect people, properties, and places. The company currently provides security officials to major banks, reputable companies, and houses in the sub-region of Ghana.
NSB Investments Limited
Nadia Buari is the CEO of NSB Investments. She established the company in 2005. The company is a real estate development company that provides all services involving construction, sale, rent, redevelopment, and redesigning of general properties in Ghana.
Nadia Buari established NSB Productions in 2014. She is the company’s CEO, and she founded the company to handle the production, promotion, and distribution of movies in Ghana.
Nadia’s Baby Diapers
Nadia Buari established a baby diaper manufacturing company in 2015. She intends that her diaper company can support mothers, and also cater to the needs of all babies in the Ghana sub-region. Currently, Nadia Buari is one of the major manufacturers of babies’ diapers in Africa, and she is gradually expanding the distribution channels of the diapers to cut across the continent.
Nadia Buari Foundation (NBF)
Nadia Buari established the NBF foundation in 2012 with the intent of providing hope for the needy and less privileged in the society. The foundation seeks to provide help to destitute families and individuals that are exposed to the threats of poverty, sickness, and all forms of disaster.
They also assist rural schools with funds to build new infrastructural learning facilities like libraries and classrooms. HIV/AIDS patients are not left out, as the foundation provides them with healthcare funding and support.
Endorsements of Nadia Buari
- Glo Communications, Ghana endorsed Nadia Buari as one of their brand ambassadors.
- Nadia Buari is currently the face of Devon, an internationally acclaimed luxury soap produced by Orange Drugs company Ltd, Nigeria.
- She is an ambassador for TIL Healthcare, Ghana. TIL is an international pharmaceutical arm of the Jhaver Group of companies, and they are the makers of Astymin blood tonic.
- Several corporate bodies in Africa use her to boost their credibility and market their products.
Quotes Of Nadia Buari
“My relationship with God is my number 1 focus. I know that if I take care of that, God will take care of everything else.”
“…In an era of globalization, only small minds fight against integration. LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE.”
“Your mind is a powerful thing when you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.”
“They say you don’t know what you have until it’s gone. Well, the truth is, you knew exactly what you had, you just thought you’d never lose it.”
“The eyes are useless when the mind is blind!”
“Characterize people by their actions, and you would never be fooled by their words.”
“Every person’s value is in the thought they hold.”
Awards And Nominations Of Nadia Buari
- Nadia is the first actor that Emklan Showbiz International honoured for outstanding contributions to the show business in Africa.
- Google’s Most Searched actress in Ghana – 2013.
- Best African Actress award by Five Continents Annual Academy Awards – 2007.
- Five Continents Annual Academy Awards honoured Nadia as the Best African Actress – 2009.
- Best Supporting Actress by the African Community in the UK – 2009
- Nadia was an Honoree at the Showbiz Honors Ghana – 2010.
- Best Actress in a Supporting Role at the Ghana Movie Awards – 2010.
- At the Ghana Movie Awards, Nadia was named the Best Actress in a Supporting Role – 2011.
- Best Actress in a Leading Role at Ghana Movie Awards – 2012.
- Honoree Award for Recognition of Women Empowerment Efforts at the Niles Diaspora International Film Festival in Uganda – 2012.
- The African Jewel at the African Goodwill Recognition Award in Los Angeles – 2012.
- African Women of Worth award at the Queen’s Choice Awards in Ghana – 2012.
- Award for Best Actress at the African International Film Festival (AIFF) Ghana – 2013.
- At the African Fashion Week in London, she won the award for the Most Fashionable Actress – 2013.
- Heritage of Africa Awards honoured her as the Actress Recognized in Projecting the Hopes of African Arts and Culture.
- African Achievers’ Awards awarded her with the Honoree Award for Recognition of Philanthropic Works.
Net Worth Of Nadia Buari
According to legit.ng, Nadis Buari is worth $750,000.
Life Lesson Learnt From Nadia Buari
As an entrepreneur, you should be able to go all out to explore other business opportunities as you don’t know which will help you hit the jackpot.
Nadia Buari started her career journey as an actress. But she didn’t stay boxed up in the entertainment industry, she took advantage of other business opportunities that presented themselves. Today, she is the CEO of over three companies.
Let’s create visibility for your brand and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice for our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
Image Credit: @iamnadiabuari (Instagram)