The Orange Corners Nigeria incubation program is currently receiving applications from young aspiring entrepreneurs. They’re calling for young Nigerians between the ages of 18 – 35 who are ready to transform their idea into a business providing value.
This is an avenue to find and build your own business. So, if you have an idea or solution that you are not quite sure how to articulate or implement but are passionate about and willing to see through, the orange corners 6-month incubation program is for you.
In order to meet the selection criteria, you must be:
- Be an aspiring entrepreneur from Lagos, Nigeria.
- Be between 18 – 35 years old.
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than 2 years old.
- Product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
- Product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on:
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team
Benefit of the Orange Corners Nigeria incubation program
For now, the program will take place virtually.
At the same time, it will not only provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools, and resources needed to transform an idea into a business but will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business.
There is a variety of benefits the program will offer you of which the most important ones are:
- Enterprise management training
- Business incubation and advisory services
- Funding for prototype development and testing
- Mentorship and coaching.
How To Apply
The second stream of the Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Program begins August, 2020.
The program cost has been covered as scholarships by the government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and Orange Corners’ private partners. Therefore, signing up is free after which selection will take place and further information will be available to the shortlisted candidate.
The application for Orange Corners Nigeria is currently open to submission until July 11, 2020. You can apply through the sign up link on the website. http://orangecorners.com/nigeria/
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram