The RISE Fellowship Program 2021 empowers female entrepreneurs worldwide by providing funding for their insightful ideas to help communities. Women worldwide have unique and powerful ideas on how to resolve water, sanitation, or hygiene problems, but many lack the resources to bring their solutions to life.
The RISE Fellowship provides mentorship, seed funding and resources to female entrepreneurs living in low to middle-income countries. We empower impactful entrepreneurs to build sustainable businesses that make a lasting impact in their communities.
See also: Devland Programme For Start-Ups
Eligibility For The RISE Fellowship Program 2021
- Female entrepreneurs living in low to middle-income countries.
- A female-led nonprofit with an annual budget under $50,000 USD.
- Legally able to accept funds from the USA.
- An idea for an initiative that will improve the local water, sanitation, and hygiene of your own community.
- An income-generating aspect to your innovation (required).
- Develop a business plan and a budget timeline.
- Submit an itemized budget detailing how you plan to allocate funds received,
- Create a sustainability plan to ensure the long-term success of your income-generating business.
See also: Global Student Entrepreneur Awards
What You Stand To Gain From The RISE Fellowship Program
Overcome Challenges with Mentorship
The team supports entrepreneurs on everything from how to develop a business plan to how to perfect a pitch. Since no two projects or businesses are alike, each of the fellows receives individualized advice. The RISE Program knows female entrepreneurs often struggle to access support – filling that gap is central to its mission.
Spark Growth with Seed Funding
Many female entrepreneurs lack access to financial resources. RISE provides fellows with a portion of the initial financial support they require. This seed funding helps them to develop their business plan into a well-researched, income-generating project that will contribute sustainably to their community for years to come.
Learn from Global Business Experts
From business consultants to PR experts and global organizations, its extensive network is full of professionals with valuable advice for new businesses in the water, sanitation, and hygiene field. The fellowship will connect its entrepreneurs to the experts in the network so that they can benefit from world-class knowledge and support.
How To Apply
Visit their website to apply for this opportunity.
Want to start a business and do not know how to start? Visit our resource centre to get our business guides to help you start, market and grow a sustainable business.