ICEX-Invest in Spain is calling applications for the Rising Up In Spain 2020. This is a program calling for foreign entrepreneurs to establish their startups in Spain.
Do you have interest in developing your project in Spain? Apply now.
See Also: Sankalp Africa Awards 2021 For Outstanding Entrepreneurs
Purpose Of Rising Up In Spain 2020
The purpose of the call is to select fifteen (15) startups to participate in the Rising Up in Spain 2020 Program. And, this is aimed at foreign entrepreneurs and startups who contribute to increasing entrepreneurial activity in Spain.
The program will be run by ICEX-Invest in Spain. It is in collaboration with the public and private sector to complement the offer of services for foreign entrepreneurs and startups interested in developing their projects in Spain.
In this program, Spain will offer Startups in early stages Access to the European & Latin American market; Amazing talent at a very competitive cost; World class-corporation; Plenty of funding alternative; both public and private; 80+ scientific and technological parks; Hot spot for international investors; IT penetration over the European average; Attractive location for international events and forums; and Excellent quality of life.
See Also: The Bridge Program 2021 Fellowship For Young Nigerians – Apply Now
If you participate, together, Rising Up In Spain will offer all startups these benefits;
- A specialized acceleration program delivered by an experienced accelerator and adapted to the needs of your startup.
- Access to a broad network of investors.
- Free workspace for six (6) months in leading incubators
- Assistance in the process of creating your company in Spain (soft landing) with support in areas such as the formal constitution of the company, tax, and labor assessment, etc.
- Visibility in media specializing in entrepreneurship.
- Support to attend investment forums specializing in obtaining finance for startups.
- Support to obtain visas.
See Also: Shell Foundation/Seedstars Energy, Mobility And Agriculture Innovation Program
- The Rising Up In Spain 2020 is open to foreign startups that intend to set up as a company in Spain and meet the following requirements;
- Your startup has not yet constituted a company in Spain; At least 10% of the capital for the startup should belong to a foreign natural person or legal entity, or a Spanish non-resident provided that he/she is a natural person.
- In the case of a foreign startup, as clearly defined, that already has a company constituted in Spain, this company may not be more than one (1) year old on the date of publication of this call.
- Non-involvement with any illegal circumstances should be maintained throughout the time the Program is underway. Any involvement after your company has been accepted for the Program will be a just cause for you being expelled.
See Also: Motorola Solution Foundation 2021 Grant Program For Organisations Worldwide
The deadline for application for the Rising Up in Spain 2020 for entrepreneurs is March 1, 2021. Do you wish to expand your business across the Nigerian borders? Read more on the requirements and how to apply here; https://www.investinspain.org/invest/en/rising/formsf/index.html
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.