The Aggregator 2020 is calling for applications from innovative start-ups and SMEs with a project providing solutions to the Covid-19 healthcare crisis. This is an international start-up vs matchmaking competition between Europe, Africa, and India (hereinafter the “Competition”).
So, if you fall in this category, this is for you.
About The Aggregator 2020
The aim of the Aggregator 2020 competition is to identify and reward start-ups/SMEs working on similar sectors and/or developing similar products and services – candidates to become a molecular start-up.
The call is for a molecular start-up, a company built as an aggregation of two or more companies or startups addressing the same market and whose combination products or services deliver a consistent product or service.
So, if you are interested in external growth, in joining forces with a partner and hence develop internationally without having the hurdle of opening a branch abroad, this opportunity is for you.
Basically, innovative start-ups’ and SMEs’ projects providing solutions to the Covid-19 healthcare crisis is expected. These are solutions addressing, in particular, one or many of the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals;
#2 Zero Hunger (related to food wastage)
#3 Good Health and Well Being
#4 Quality education
#6 Clean Water and Sanitation
#7 Affordable and Clean Energy
#8 Decent work and economic growth
#11 Sustainable Cities and Communities
#12 Responsible consumption and production
#13 Climate action.
As such, technology enabled solutions addressing one or many of the above-mentioned SDGs can apply.
By applying, you will get the following opportunities;
- Grow your business in new markets in Europe and India by receiving access to mentors, strategic partners, and market experts in your target region(s)
- Rapidly validate your product and service ideas in new markets
- Be matched with a start-up or business of similar size from Europe, Africa, or India that is working on similar or complementary solutions to yours
- Be introduced to and receive support in engaging with your counterpart
- Receive mentoring and legal advice on how to collaborate with your counterpart business in Europe, Africa, or India
- Also, the group of 3 matching companies with the highest potential of becoming a molecular start-up, will win a travel allowance to the other region for taking the next steps towards serious engagements.
Call for application for The Aggregator 2020 competition is open until 30 October 2020. If you wish to benefit from this offer, read more and download the application form here; https://www.incubateur-descartes.com/aggregator/#
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.