The Founder Institute, the world’s largest pre-seed accelerator, is proud to offer the best applicants from the Sterling Bank community with the opportunity to participate in their Founder Institute-Sterling Bank Fellowship programme 2022 for free ($299 USD value).
Through this offer, anyone with a pre-seed startup or an idea can apply to the Founder Institute for free below, and the best applicants who are accepted will receive a fellowship to the Lagos chapter of the global accelerator program.
The Founder Institute helps you get to traction and funding with a support network of startup experts that are invested in your success, and through a structured business-building process that has helped alumni raise over $1.75BN. Through the combined benefits of the Founder Institute and Sterling Bank we create an unparalleled global support network for early-stage founders to impact the present and influence the future:
- A combined global community of over 15,000 mentors and thousands of alumni
- Comprehensive education and structured support programs from the idea stage to the funding/ growth stage
- Over $3M in Partner Deals and Resources
See also The #YouTubeBlack Voices Fund 2023 application.
Founder Institute-Sterling Bank Fellowship Benefits.
Selected founders will:
- Receive scholarships (up to $1,000)
- Have the opportunity to pitch their ideas to top experts
- Receive support across important areas like tech infrastructure, market access, legal and regulatory compliance, etc.
The Founder Institute focuses on helping tech or tech-enabled businesses at the pre-seed stage, including both solo-founders and teams. This includes established businesses that are pre-funding and traction, MVP and prototype-stage projects, and even part-time founders with just ideas. In addition, these businesses must be operating within the H.E.A.R.T (Health, Education, Agriculture, Renewable Energy, and Transportation) sectors
You can also apply for The Hubiquitous Africa-Europe Accelerator Programme.
How To Apply For The Programme
To apply for the Sterling Bank Fellowship, simply click the Lagos Fall 2022 Founder Institute, website and complete your application.