The Ashoka Africa Changemaker Storytelling Challenge 2022 is looking for young Nigerians who have a compelling story to tell about social innovation.
Are you a young innovative Nigerian between the ages of 18 to 35? Share your story about how you are or have worked with a team to solve social problems. And have the opportunity to win N200,000. Your story should include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- Climate action
- minority rights
- and economic sustainability in Nigeria
Cascador 2022: For Mid-Stage Entrepreneurs In Africa
About Ashoka Africa Changemaker Storytelling Challenge
Ashoka has been a pioneer in the field of social entrepreneurship for over 30 years, building the world’s largest network of systems-change social entrepreneurs. Ashoka’s mission is to encourage and support the most innovative entrepreneurial solutions to today’s social and environmental challenges.
The Ashoka Africa Changemaker Storytelling Challenge was created to elevate and highlight the valuable contributions of young Nigerians. Youths who are working to solve some of the country’s most pressing issues through collaboration and innovation hub.
Miss Africa Digital Competition 2022
Who Can Apply?
- Participants must be from Nigeria
- He/she should be between the ages of 18-35
- You must have a working team
- Your social innovation should have been executed in Nigeria or be in the process within the last two years
Why You Should Apply
Here are some of the benefits of applying for the program:
- The winner gets N200,000
- Second place gets N100,000
- Third place gets N50,000
- You will gain media visibility on Ashoka’s #EveryDayChangemaking Early Changemaking Series
- You will become a fellow leader in the Everyone A Changemaker movement in Nigeria
Africa’s Business Heroes Competition 2022
How To Apply
Visit Ashoka Africa Changemaker Challenge or click here to apply.
Application Opens: April 4, 2022
Application closes: April 15, 2022
Winners Announcement: May 5, 2022