Applications are open for the UTS Business Opportunity Accelerator Program. Entrepreneurs are implored to take advantage of this opportunity. The Business Opportunity Accelerator (BOA) program connects you with an industry ‘client’ to provide recommendations on how their business can navigate the challenges of Covid-19. Working in a team, you will adopt the role of a ‘business consultant’ to:
- Analyze the current state of your client’s business in light of Covid-19.
- Conduct research into the changes in customers’ needs and habits.
- Identify opportunities to assist your client to overcome the current challenges and grow the business.
- Produce high-quality insights and analyse reports with feedback from your client along the way.
See also: RISE Fellowship Program 2021: Funding For Female Entrepreneurs.
Eligibility For The Business Opportunity Accelerator Program
- You are an entrepreneur
- A Startup
- Business owner or
- A Founder/CEO
What You Stand To Gain From The Business Opportunity Accelerator Program
Through completing the BOA program, you will:
- Enhance transferable skills that are highly sought after by Australian employers, including teamwork, communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Connect with the industry, by completing projects that are designed by an Australian business, as well as receiving project feedback from clients.
- Apply a range of research and analysis methodologies to identify, describe and explore business challenges in order to discern viable opportunities.
- Conduct research into how the current Covid-19 climate is impacting customer behavior.
- Have the opportunity to work on a real-life business case.
See also: Black Founder Startup Grant: Empowering Female Entrepreneurs
The program runs from Monday 23 November – Monday 14 December as below:
Welcome Session webinar
Monday 23 November, 11:00am – 12:30pm
Project Launch webinar
Friday 27 November, 11:00am – 12:30pm
Self-directed project work in teams
Monday 30 November to Friday 11 December
Closing Session webinar
Friday 14 December, 2:00pm – 3:00pm
How To Apply
Visit their website to know more and apply.
Want to start a business and do not know how to start? Visit our resource centre to get our business guides to help you start, market and grow a sustainable business.