StartupXs is calling for application for the ChangeMakers Seed Grant Opportunity 2021. This is for startups and social enterprises who want to change their community with their innovative business ideas. Also, you get the opportunity to win $1000 in seed funding.
See Also: Thrive Africa Challenge 2020 For Innovative Early-Stage African Startups
About Change Makers Seed Grant Opportunity 2021
The ChangeMakers Seed Grant Opportunity 2021 is about identifying and promoting the best early-stage business idea of innovators, startups, and social enterprises.
The organisers support young entrepreneurs through the early stages of their company development. StartupXs believe that in this era where startups and social enterprises are using innovative approaches and tools to solves the current issues, not only in their community but globally, they need resource support to sustain and one of them is finance.
Therefore, from the received applications, Change Makers Seed Grant Opportunity will choose and award 1 (one) changemaker with a USD 1000 seed fund.
See Also: Space-Tech Innovation Challenge 2020 For Entrepreneurs In Africa
To participate, you must meet up the following eligible requirements;
- Change Makers Seed Grant Opportunity 2021 is an open call. Participation is open to any individual or organization in any country unless prohibited by local or the United States law.
- You must be between 18 and 35 years old.
- An organization like social enterprises, for-profit companies, non-profit organizations, government agencies, international organizations, and researchers in any country can apply.
- Priority will be given to early-stage and growth-stage or a social enterprise working on an innovative product or idea.
- You cannot apply by asking for grants for shipping costs, travel costs, individual school fees, fundraising.
Are you looking for the most profitable business idea to venture into? Click here to get a comprehensive proposal of 35 most lucrative business ventures in Nigeria.
Below are the requirements that you must follow to submit your application;
- The idea must be submitted in the form of a business proposal with budget details.
- Also, proposals submitted to other donors, grants, or funding resources can be submitted.
- The proposal submitted must be created within the past five (5) years.
- It can be of any length – but a 5-page maximum is recommended.
- All submissions must be contained in one MS Word or PDF format (annexes are not allowed).
- All submissions must be in English contained in one MS Word or PDF format.
- You may submit any number of proposals.
- You must certify that the submitted proposal is original (any attempt of plagiarism will lead to disqualification).
- All submissions must be through StartupX online form. Even submission by email will not be accepted.
- You must submit your application before the deadline.
Then, the 2021 winner will be announced on 31 January 2021 on the its official Facebook Page: @StartupXs
See Also: One Young World/AB InBev Lead 2030 Challenge For SDG5 For Female Founders
Application for the StartupXs Change Makers Seed Grant Opportunity 2021 closes on 31 December 2020 (23:59 GMT). So, if you find interest in the program, and meet up the eligible criteria, use this link to apply; https://startupxs.com/submit-now/
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.