Apply for a chance to win $20,000 in the D-Prize Challenge For Social Entrepreneurs. Are you a social entrepreneur or an NGO? Can you design a business plan that solves the challenges in the following areas?
- Clean Water
- Public Services
If your answer to the question above, then the D-Prize challenge is for you.
See Also: APPLY: WTO Young Professionals Programme 2022
What Is The D-Prize Challenge For Social Entrepreneurs To End Poverty?
The challenge is poised to help fund the best solutions that are proposing to help tackle world poverty. D-Prize says that it will fund the most promising teams up to $20,000 to launch a pilot of their new organisation. The company says it will only be funding social entrepreneurs who will be launching new organisations in places where there is extreme poverty.
In a statement on its official website, D-Prize said, “The world has already invented products and services to end poverty. Yet millions of people still don’t have access. Can you design a business or NGO that solves one of the Distribution Challenges below?”
“We will award the most promising teams with up to $20,000 USD to launch a pilot version of your new organization wherever extreme poverty exists.”
See Also: Apply: YALI West Africa Emerging Leaders Program Application Is Now Open
The D-Prize social entrepreneurship challenge to end poverty is open to aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world regardless of their background, age, religion and any other prerequisites. D-pize says that it majorly funds entrepreneurs that have not previously raised any funding, but notes that it will also consider funding entrepreneurs that have been funded but are looking to create a new distributed-focused initiative.
Another important thing to note is that to qualify, your organisation must not have been in operation for more than 18 months, and should not not have raised more than 30,000 USD previously in funding.
- Proposals must follow the D-Prize guideline.
- Extra material outside of the proposal will not be considered.
- Revisions to proposals after submission will also not be considered.
- Only one proposal per person or partnership will be considered.
- Proposals must be written in English. However, your English does not need to be perfect
to apply, and grammar and vocabulary errors will not be penalized. We only want to
understand your idea.
● Early decision deadline: May 16, 2021 at midnight PT (Pacific Time). Early decision proposals are more likely to advance to the next round.
● Regular deadline: June 6, 2021 at midnight PT.
● Extension deadline: June 27, 2021 at midnight PT. Extensions are limited to the first people who register at: www.d-prize.org/extension
How To Apply For D-Prize Challenge For Social Entrepreneurs
● Prepare your concept note and resume(s), and clearly name your files. Concept notes and resumes can be separate documents. Files must be PDF and are limited to a size of 4MB each.
● Proposals must be written in English. However, your English does not need to be perfect to apply, and grammar and vocabulary errors will not be penalized. We only want to understand your idea.
● Input your contact details and upload your documents to www.d-prize.org/submit
For more information: visit D-Prize official website.
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.