The Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) and Allon is calling for applications from Climate Innovators in Nigeria to apply for the Embryo Incubation Program Cohort II.
This is a program in line with the Sustainable Development Goal No. 13 – Climate Action. It is for suitable ideation stage climate-smart entrepreneurs in the renewable energy space from all over Nigeria to submit their renewable energy ideas for participation in the Incubation Program.
So, are you an ideation stage cleantech entrepreneur with viable solutions in Renewable Energy, Agriculture, Waste & Water Management, Sustainable (Green) Buildings, and Climate Friendly Transportation System?
Apply now for an intensive 16-weeks Incubation Program.
Benefits Of Embryo Incubation Program Cohort II
Some of the features and benefits that all participants will enjoy in the incubation program include;
- Idea Evaluation; There are expert facilitators who will help you evaluate and refine your business idea. Also, you will learn practical easy-to-implement techniques that will reduce the risks of business failure.
- Green Business Strategies; You will receive a guide on SMART and realistic green business plans, creating sustainable high-quality business models. Also, you’ll be equipped with modern planning tools (physical and virtual) as well as “strategy to result” sessions.
- Financing for Green Startups; You will understand the difference between early-stage and later-stage financing. And, also stand the chance to receive $10,000 in grant funding to float/scale your business idea.
- Green Business Platform; As an entrepreneur with renewable energy ideas, you will gain a unique platform to leverage on existing knowledge, resources, networks, and partnerships that will enable you to contribute adequately to driving the growth of the Nigerian Green Economy.
To apply, you must have a;
- Registered Business: Your business must be duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Validated Idea/Market Potential: The business idea must be commercially viable.
- Climate/Social Impact: Your application should clearly demonstrate awareness of environmental and social justice in solutions adopted.
- Innovation and Technology: Demonstrate an innovative approach and contribute a new or distinct perspective to the issues within your space.
- Balanced Capable Strong Team: The quality and experience of the team, leadership, commitment, and potential to influence others as well as steer the company to profitability.
Please Note; Renewable Energy innovators in the South-South region of Nigeria and Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
The deadline for application completion and submission for the NCIC/Allon Embryo Incubation Program Cohort II is February 5, 2021. Are you a clean-tech entrepreneur? Read more and apply now using this link; https://nigeriacic.org/embryo-incubation-2021/
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.