The Forbes Ignite Impact Fellowship 2020 is now open to application from changemakers who are in the healthcare and AI fields across the globe. If this sounds like you, apply now.
Using Forbes Ignite’s vast network of experts, the initiative will explore and create opportunities that will solve healthcare-related problems through AI-related technologies.
See Also: Connect Lab Women In Business Growth Lab For Female Start-Up Founders In Nigeria
About Forbes Ignite Impact Fellowship 2020
The fellowship program is curated for intellectually curious changemakers in the healthcare and AI fields. Now, new voices, creative ideas, and innovation are missing from these industries and they are urgently needed. Hence, thirty women from across the globe will step in and create these long-overdue solutions.
Fifteen of these changemakers will be from The Middle East and will simultaneously help in the creation of a broader effort to empower women from The Middle East to pursue new data-driven career paths.
If you participate, by finding these solutions, you’ll enhance your;
- Skills: Changemakers in AI & Healthcare learning from each other
- Strategic Thinking: Making and communicating business cases.
- Mastery of Complexity: Navigating complex adaptive systems.
- Innovative Vision: Systemically uncovering possibilities
- Creative Leadership: Turning uncertainty into opportunities.
Humanity has reached an inflection point. It has never been more vital to finally solve the systemic healthcare challenges that are affecting the lives and livelihoods of billions. With the responsibility to come together and use our diverse skills and knowledge to create a lasting impact, Uniting experts in healthcare and AI; Forbes Ignite will find solutions that bridge that latest thinking in human-centered design, healthcare, and data science.
As a participant, you will;
- Create Social Impact; Make your mark by creating innovative solutions that will affect the lives of billions.
- Create Deep Relationships; Explore the complexities of healthcare and AI through the eyes of other interdisciplinary leaders and rising changemakers in the Middle East.
- Create Tangible Solutions; Open your mind to a new world of ideas that will help you hone your craft, see your innovative solutions come to life, and drive change.
See Also: Facebook Digify Virtual Bootcamps For Young Africans – Apply Now
Who Can Apply?
The Participants include thirty women from across the globe, fifteen of which will be changemakers from The Middle East.
The Impact Fellowship will hold through virtual collaboration. This will allow participants and experts to come together across the globe, sessions will take place weekly and run up to 15 hours per week.
The methodology of the fellowship is rooted in design thinking. Diligent and innovative women in The Middle East and global experts will work side by side. With the freedom to explore and try new ideas together, you will create solutions for systemic healthcare challenges.
See Also: Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2021 For Early-Stage Entrepreneurs
Timeline For Forbes Ignite Impact Fellowship 2020
- Deadline: November 16, 2020
- First Round Application Selection: November 24, 2020
- Program Date: January 2021 – April 2021
The deadline for application for the Forbes Ignite Impact Fellowship Program 2020 is November 16. If you are a changemaker in the Healthcare and AI field, Apply as a sponsor or participant here; https://www.forbesignite.com/participants
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.