The Founders First Challenge Program is currently ongoing. If you are an entrepreneur, do not let this opportunity slip by.
This challenge is designed to help small business owners who struggle with flat sales or want to hit the “next level”, or are looking to build value for future sales or recapture momentum in their business. This program runs for 60-days with onsite group sessions every other week through interactive course work, combined with 1-on-1 and group tutorial support.
Who Can Apply For The Founders First Challenge Program
This program is for entrepreneurs with established businesses, earning between $50,000 and $250,000 in annual revenue, to achieve growth.
What You Stand To Gain From The Founders First Challenge Program
Upon successful completion of this challenge, those businesses who meet its criteria will be allowed to present at Pitch, Presentation & Graduation Day.
- 5-Minute Presentation.
- Opportunity to win cash & prizes of $5,000.
- Celebrate with family, friends and fellow Participants.
- Winners qualify to participate in next-level upcoming Founders “Boot Camp”.
60-day Mini-Accelerator Program consists of four (4) workshops where you will learn how to work ON your business, not just IN your business! The program completes with Pitch and Graduation Event with an opportunity to compete for up to $5000 cash and service prizes. Includes 18 months of post-program support coaching and support.
- Spot Growth Opportunities: How to spot growth opportunities and identify which can maximize your revenue gains. Converting opportunities into action.
- Leverage Your Strengths: How to leverage your strength to choose strategies to make growth happen and surpass your competition. Doing the right things, not just doing things right.
- Secrets of Leadership: Secrets of Leadership toward attracting and retaining talent. How to build a high performing team and empower your organization. Identifying and recruiting new partners, resource providers as “stakeholders.”
- Your Business Story: Ways to tell your business story to win new customers, key partners, talent and funders while keeping your personal and professional “edge”.
Apply before October 19th, 2021.
How To Apply
Want to start a business and do not know how to start? Visit our resource centre to get our business guides to help you start, market and grow a sustainable business.