Enter the United Nations Good Food For All Challenge to stand chance to be selected as one of the 50 winners that will enjoy the worldwide spotlight and share a part of a $100,000 prize money. Your submission should inform the faculty of what your business needs to thrive and to provide food for people around you. When you apply for the challenge, you will be invited to the Food Systems Summit Events.
Areas Of Focus
- Businesses making a positive difference
- Organisations that provide healthy, safe meals to customers, and encourage them to eat more nutritious choices.
- Small businesses that produce food in a way that benefits nature, or you create jobs through your business.
Who Is Eligible?
- Any small to medium-sized enterprise doing most or all of its activities in the food system in any country
- A legally registered business operating in compliance with the law
- A business with between 5-250 employees
- The applicant must be an adult
- The applicant must be the founder of the business
- The applicant must play an active role in the current leadership of the business
What Will Be Considered?
For your business to be considered as one of the 50 winners, it has to do one of the following:
- End malnutrition and reduce disease, enabling all people to be nourished and healthy.
- Reduce hunger
- Make nutritious meals more available and affordable
- Make food safer
- Build consumer demand for sustainable and nutritious food, and reduce waste.
- Make it easier for people to eat healthy meals that are good for nature
- Influence eaters to want healthier and more sustainable meals
- Cut food waste in half
- Be good to the natural environment when producing, processing and distributing food.
- Protect nature from being destroyed for food or feed production
- Produce food in a way that benefits nature
- Restore and rehabilitate nature – like forests, watersheds and soil – that have been damaged
- Eliminate poverty by creating good jobs, supporting entrepreneurship, and increasing wealth for more people.
- Create economic benefits for lots of people, not just a few
- Give workers support and opportunities, especially women and youth
- Ensure that workers have a voice and do not experience discrimination
- Protect people and their food systems from conflict and disasters.
- Improve protection of nature
- Improve protection of jobs and income
- Improve protection of communities
How To Apply
To apply for the challenge, kindly click on this link to visit the official application portal.
Applications for the challenge must be made before June 4, 2021
We have 35 booming business ideas and step-by-step guides to start them. It’s a strategic and financial breakdown of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria. Get it now and start building the business of your dream.
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.