The i-FAIR Isreal Nigeria 2020/21 applications are now open to Nigerian youths. This is an innovation fellowship for aspiring inventors, innovators, and researchers to transform their ideas into reality.
If you have innovative projects you are working on, you should apply for this i-FAIR 2020.
About i-FAIR – Innovation That Excites
Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers (i-FAIR) is an initiative born out of the need to raise a generation of Innovators, Inventors, and Researchers in Nigeria; especially among the youths.
It is a 6-months program enabling participants to transform ideas into reality. This is achieved by providing technological and educational tools, platforms, guidance, and mentoring by experts from the state of Isreal and Nigeria.
Basically, the core objective of the initiative is to create a process and environment for brilliant minds that will transform ideas into innovations and inventions.
Benefits Of i-FAIR Isreal Nigeria 2020/21
If your application is successful, you will freely enjoy these benefits;
- A unique platform to transform ideas into inventions and develop working prototypes
- You’ll have free access and membership to a modern innovation center where you can work on and develop your ideas
- Access to a special certificate-course and mentoring by accomplished inventors, innovators, and researchers from Nigeria and the State of Isreal
- An opportunity to enter “Mass Challenge Isreal, 2021”
- Opportunity to pitch inventions and prototypes to investors for possible adoption, patronage, and partnership
- You’ll enjoy an all-expense paid visit to the State of Isreal, for inventors with the best prototypes and a chance for a Proof of Concept (POC) collaboration opportunity with leading Israeli companies.
To apply for i-FAIR 2020, you must meet the following criteria;
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be 21 years and above
- Hold a degree from a tertiary institution
- Must be smart, innovative, and motivated
- You must have an innovative project you are working on, in one or more of these fields;
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Food Technology
- Renewable Energy/Environmental Management
- Medical Devices/Simulation
- Social Responsibility/Solution for the Physically Challenged.
How It Works
i-FAIR 2020/21 will commence on November 1, 2020. The program will include the following;
- A 3-day skills development and interactive session with mentors and other participants at the skill “G” Innovation Center, Abuja
- Sixty (60) hour “Introduction to Entrepreneurship” course. In the process, you will work at the Innovation Center to develop your idea, project, and prototypes.
- Then, a 3-day Grand Finale Experts/Investors Panel (“Sharks” format) Event; where you will present your projects and prototypes.
The deadline for application for the i-FAIR Isreal Nigeria 2020/21 is October, 31st, 2020. So, if you an inventor, researcher with innovations in the above fields, apply immediately; https://ifair-israelnigeria.com/
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.