Donors for Africa is receiving applications for the Social Innovators Bootcamp 2020. This is a program for social impact leaders who are passionate about building their skills, achieving social justice and progress in the African continent.
Basically, it is a program created by Africans for Africans, with a focus on you and your organisation. So, if you are a social impact leader ready to stretch yourself, grow, and be challenged, apply now.
See Also: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 MSMEs In Nigeria
About The Social Innovators Bootcamp 2020
Donors For Africa Social Innovators Bootcamp is designed to empower “Social Impact Leaders” who will continue to build, advocate, and advance Sustainable Development Goals and the AU Agenda 2063 on the African continent.
The initiative strongly believes that building sustainable organisations that are solving real problems and creating long term solutions for Africans by Africans; is the key to global challenges faced on the continent. Moreso, they believe that everyone deserves an opportunity to gain clarity, develop technical skills, expand their vision, pursue connections, access funding, network with industry peers, foster new relationships, and break down barriers that have limited growth and impact in the development sector.
See Also: World Bank #Blog4Dev 2021 Contest For Young Africans
Benefits Of The Social Innovators Bootcamp 2020
By participating in the bootcamp, the benefits you will enjoy include;
- In-depth training on the challenges and strategies required to run a thriving organisation.
- Capacity building
- Professional support
- Join an exclusive network and receive post-fellowship support
- Funding opportunity
- Build professional credibility with this one of a kind, immersive experience
- Life skilling – getting comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- A global family for life.
See Also: Pursuit Incubator Spring 2020 Cohort – Business Accelerator For Entrepreneurs
To receive consideration for the fellowship, you must meet the following minimum requirements;
- Be the founder or hold an executive position within an organisation
- Be available to commit to all sessions
- You must be 18 – 45 years. Younger applicants can also apply if they have a strong application
- You have the ability to attend the launch and graduation event
- Applicants and social enterprise organisation who are interested and ready to scale up their organisation’s impact.
- You must be creating positive, direct, and intended impact aligned to one or more of the SDG’s or AU Agenda 2063/have a strong desire to;
- Make full payment of $45 fee if accepted. Also, scholarships may be available.
2020 Program Timeline
For the 2020 Social Innovators Bootcamp, the timeline include;
- Call for Applications – October 1st, 2020
- Application closes – November 1st, 2020
- Boot camp start date – January 2021
- Boot camp end date – April 2021
- SIBC pitch competition (2.0) – May 2021
See Also: 35 Booming Business Ideas And Step-By-Step Guides On How To Start Them
The deadline for application for the Donors For Africa Social Innovators Bootcamp 2020 is November 1, 2020. So, if you are a social impact leader passionate about building your skill, apply now using this link; https://social-innovators-bootcamp.constantcontactsites.com/
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.