The Lasric Innovation Cohort II call for application is now on, they are looking for great ideas that could be related but not limited to Agriculture, Education, Healthcare, Housing, and Transportation.
If you have ideas/innovation in the listed areas, apply immediately.
See Also: Swiss Re Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurs For Resilience Award
The Lagos State Science Research & Innovation Council (LASRIC), in its bid to develop and resource Innovation and Science research, the council is calling for fund ready innovations. It is calling for innovations with the capacity to scale and deliver on the intrinsic economic and civic value in Lagos.
These initiative key focus areas include but are not limited to Agriculture, Science & Technology, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Transportation, Education & Housing.
To be eligible to participate for the LASRIC award, as an applicant, you must;
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Must be a minimum of 18years of age
- You must submit your application which must be your original work
- Have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers.
- Be able to fund your team travel expenses and other associated costs – understand the objectives of LASRIC and what it stands for; and
- Be able to represent LASRIC as an Ambassador.
See Also: UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School Tech Programme
Additionally, you must be able to provide;
- Valid means of identification (LASRAA Card is acceptable)
- Full disclosure of criminal records, if any
- Evidence of payment of personal income tax to date (if as an innovator, you are gainfully employed).
Benefits Of Lasric Innovation Cohort II
The winner of the LASRIC Cohort II will, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive Funding of N5,000,000 (five million Naira)
Your application must meet up with the following criteria;
- Vision: Problem – how big, as in how many people affected by it? Solution – how unique and commercially viable.
- Proposition: How valuable is it to the target customers.
- Organisation: Ability to execute
- Economics: Ability to execute
- Milestones: Achievements to date and forecasts
See Also: Thrive Africa Challenge 2020 For Innovative Early-Stage African Startups
The deadline for submissions for the LASRIC Innovation Cohort II is 21 Oct. 2020. If you are an innovator in any of the listed areas, this is an amazing opportunity is for you. Apply using this link; https://lasric.lagosstate.gov.ng/callup
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.