Applications are now open for the Multichoice Talent Factory Program 2021. The program is a multi-tiered training and learning program by Multichoice Africa; operators of DSTV and GOTV satellite and terrestrial television respectively.
The Multichoice Talent Factory is a program that was designed by Multichoice to help African creatives with a platform where they can hone their skills. The Multichoice Talent Factory is out to provide a platform for the African creative industry to learn, develop, engage and connect with each other through shared passions.
If you are an aspiring director, sound engineer, DOP, or scriptwriter, then the Multichoice Talent Factory program 2021 is the right fit for you.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be trained on how to hone your skills as a creative in the African entertainment industry.
- MultiChoice Africa will be providing academy students with a fair and reasonable monthly stipend, calculated at industry standards and in line with MultiChoice Africa’s HR policies, to meet their living expenses.
- For students who need to relocate, a housing allowance and traveling costs will be provided. Further stipend amounts are set and are non-negotiable.
- See More: Pangea Scale-Up Accelerator For African Start-up
To be selected for the Multichoice Talent Factory program 2021, you have to meet the following requirements:
- You must be highly passionate about film and television
- Applicants should be highly engaged and committed to their work in the academy
- You should be focused on extracting maximum value from the opportunities afforded
- Applicants should be willing to work at all levels of operation to gain a holistic understanding of a very demanding, highly complex environment.
How To Apply
To Apply for this program, kindly click on this link to visit the official application portal.
Applications must be submitted before or on June 30, 2021.