The International Breweries Foundation, the CSR arm of International Breweries Plc.; a member of the AB InBev Group is calling for applications from suitably qualified young Nigerians to participate in the International Breweries Foundation Kickstart Entrepreneurship Program.
The International Breweries Foundation Kickstart Entrepreneurship Program is an initiative of the Foundation and focuses on enterprise growth and development for young entrepreneurs. The program supports youth-owned businesses through the provision of training, access to capital (grants), and mentoring.
According to an official statement by International Breweries Foundation, “Kickstart is also available within other countries in Africa, as an initiative of the Africa Zone of the AB InBev Group. The program hitherto has been successfully implemented in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland, and Tanzania. In Nigeria, the program started in 2016 and has run three editions in the South West and South East region. With effect from 2019, Kickstart has become a national intervention in Nigeria, now open to youths in the six geo-political zones of the country.”
- Applicants must be between 18 years to 35 years.
- For your application to be considered, you must be able to read, write and speak in the English language.
- Applicants must reside in and have their business operations in Nigeria
- To stand a chance of being selected, businesses must be within 0 to 3years.
- Agriculture – (Maize, Rice and Sorghum value chain and others)
- Circular Packaging (e.g., recycling)
- Renewable Energy
- Water Stewardship
- Modular Retailing (Unique small-scale sales model for International Breweries Plc. Products)
How To Apply
To participate in the Kickstart, prospective awardees are required to fill and submit an application form.
Access the official application portal by clicking on this link to visit the official application portal.
The deadline for the program has not been specified. For more information, visit the program’s official website.
We have 35 booming business ideas and step-by-step guides to start them. It’s a strategic and financial breakdown of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria. Get it now and start building the business of your dream.
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.