Are you an entrepreneur on the African continent with a business idea that pays attention to creating impact and engendering inclusiveness on the African continent? Then you should apply to the social and inclusive business camp.
The Social and Inclusive Business Camp is an acceleration and capacity-building program that seeks to help entrepreneurs from Africa that have business ideas that will have an impact on the African continent and with a desire to scale up.
Who Can Apply?
To stand a chance of being selected for the bootcamp, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a legally registered company
- Prove a positive impact in Africa: social or environmental impact, activity serving vulnerable populations (women, people with disabilities, refugees…) and/or creating jobs for these populations
- Prove that you have first customers, a turnover, and a balanced economic model or a medium-term profitability objective
- Have a desire to grow and present a scale-up strategy that takes into account the maximisation of social or environmental impact
- The candidate representing the company referred to here as the “applicant” or “the candidate”, must be the founder, co-founder, manager, or at least in a position to make strategic decisions for the company.
The bootcamp will be focused on the following topical issues:
- Leadership, governance, and team: defining better your purpose and mission, structuring your governance, and organizing your teams for successful growth
- Scale-up: Adapting your business model and building your scale-up strategy to multiply your impact
- ESG & Impact: defining your ESG & Impact policy and measuring your social performance
- Investment Readiness: identifying your financing needs, understanding investor expectations, and preparing to raise funds
How To Apply
Candidates applying should follow the timeline below to be considered for the bootcamp:
- An application form to be completed (questions on the project leader, the company, its structure, its impact and its strategy for scaling up)
- Proof of the legal registration of the company (registration document, articles of association, etc.)
- Financial statements for the last 3 years
- Detailed CV of the project leader
- If you wish, a pitch deck or a presentation of your company (optional)
- To begin your application, kindly visit the official application portal.
All applications must be submitted before June 3, 2021.
We have 35 booming business ideas and step-by-step guides to start them. It’s a strategic and financial breakdown of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria. Get it now and start building the business of your dream.
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.