Ventures Platform Hub, Acumen with support from Loftyinc is launching the Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility. This is with the aim to help early-stage impact startups survive the COVID-19 Crisis. So, if you want to benefit from this opportunity, you should apply now.
See Also: ACT Foundation Changemakers Innovation Challenge 2020 For Social Enterprises
About Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility (NISRF)
NISRF is an emergency facility designed by a consortium of funding partners to disburse grants to a significant number of existing post-MVP stage high-growth startups who create an impact so they remain viable during the COVID-19 crisis. The initiative is designed to support grant applicants whose businesses/activities are either being adversely affected or modified in response to COVID-19.
In order to qualify for this funding, you must meet the following criteria;
- Be a company operating in Nigeria
- Your company is tackling an urgent social problem
- Your company is post-MVP, revenue-generating, registered with CAC
- Can demonstrate solid financial health prior to the onset of COVID-19 (USD $60K ARR – 12 months period minimum)
- Your company has already received seed capital
- Can demonstrate the scale of impact, or potential for future scale
- Fall in any of these sectors: Agriculture, Critical Infrastructure, Financial Services, Health Care, Education, and with initiatives that target the informal sector.
- How well you have optimised resources during COVID
See Also: FRAGG Impact Growth Accelerator Programme For SMEs In West Africa
Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility Benefits
By applying, you will benefit;
- Business equity-free funding between $5,000 to $20,000
- Business Advisory
- Get access to a pool of mentors and business experts
- Business continuity
- Here’s your chance to continue to create impact and stay afloat.
How it works
- Call for application
- Sign agreement
- Fund disbursement
See Also: 2021/22 Skoll Scholarship For Social Entrepreneurs Worldwide
The deadline for the Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility is September 7, 2020. So, if are want to benefit from this opportunity, you can apply using this link; https://nisrf.venturesplatform.com/
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.
1 thought on “Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility For Early Stage Impact Startups”
I am a retired public servant, just come across this program and highly interested in being one of the beneficiary. How do I apply and the condition therein. Your contact address in Nigeria. Kindly acknowledge please.