The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employer’s Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc is receiving applications for the Technical Skills Development Training Programme.
It is a 7 months intensive training program for qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential. it’s for those willing to learn technical skills development in the combined field of mechanical and automation maintenance.
The objectives of the initiative is;
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills.
- To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational/Technical Skills Training and contribute to the capacity development of Nigeria.
What To Expect At The Technical Skills Development Training Programme
Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch. However, programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan. More so, Trainees will not be entitled to salary during the period of training.
Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations; in Lagos, Aba, Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu, Ota, Ijebu-ode and Awo-Omamma. And, this programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries’ employee status on the trainees.
Candidate must possess the following educational qualifications among others;
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in any of the following; Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, Industrial Physics, Instrument Engineering or Computer Engineering with a minimum of Lower Credit from recognized and accredited institutions.
Method of Application
To process your application, you must submit online. Following this instruction;
- Graduates in Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering. Please apply with Job ID JD 0001
- Graduates of Mechatronics Engineering, Automation Engineering, Instrument Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, Industrial Physics, or Computer Engineering. Please apply with Job ID JD 0002
- Graduates of Industrial Physics, Industrial Chemistry, Agricultural Engineering, Biotechnology. Please apply with Job ID JD 0003
You must submit your application not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Thereafter, shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and SMS. Therefore, you are advised to check your email and SMS boxes regularly.
Please Note; Candidates will arrange their own transportation, accommodation, and feeding during the selection process. They will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening.
The deadline for the Technical Skills Development Training Programme is August 10, 2020. So, if you have an interest in this opportunity, follow this link to apply.https://select.alldayhr.com/job/nbplc-itf-neca/
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.