The Forum of Young Global Leaders, an initiative of the World Economic Forum is now receiving nominations for the Young Global Leaders Class of 2022. This is an opportunity for young exceptional leaders to join the global community.
Do you know a leader under 40 who is making an impact in the world, pushing boundaries and innovating towards the greater good? Young Global Leaders is looking for diverse leaders from across sectors and the world who have accomplished great things and who aim to do more.
It is time to nominate them to join the Young Global Leaders Class of 2022.
See Also: Technovation Girls 2021 For Young People Worldwide
About The Young Global Leaders
Over the past 15 years, young Global Leaders have gone on to lead their countries, serve their communities, launch groundbreaking initiatives, expand access to resources, and shake up traditional ways of doing business. They are always looking for exceptional leaders to join their community.
If you know a right candidate, he/she must meet the following criteria;
- Must be 38 years old or younger at nomination.
- Has 5-15 years of recognized achievements, leadership, and outstanding professional work experience.
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to serve society at local and global levels, has an impeccable record in the public eye, good standing in their community, self-awareness, and a desire to learn.
- Candidates from the business sector must manage a corporation or division and must hold one of the following titles (or equivalent): President, Chair of the board, Chief Executive officer, Managing director, managing partner, or publisher.
- Companies, organisations, and entities can only nominate one candidate from their qualifying company every two years.
- If the company is a member or partner of the World Economic Forum, the candidate requires the approval of the Chief Executive officer or chair of the board of the respective company.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
See Also: Global Youth Network 2020 Nigeria Young Changemaker Award
- 30 April 2021 – Nomination period ends. And Nominees may receive an invitation to submit a short application; and will be notified of the outcome of the nomination in the following weeks.
- June – July 2021 – Shortlisting of candidates for further review
- September – December 2021 – Review of top candidates
- March 2022 – A press announcement for the new class of Young Global Leaders
Please Note: Due to a large number of nominations received, the Forum of Young Global Leaders only contacts successful candidates. Some candidates may be contacted as part of the due diligence process.
See Also: Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2021 For Early-Stage Entrepreneurs
The deadline for application for the Young Global Leaders Awards is April 30, 2021. So, if you know anyone who is eligible to receive the award, nominate now using this link; https://www.younggloballeaders.org/nomination-criteria
Let’s create visibility for your brand today and put your business on the world map. Contact us today to make your brand the preferred choice among our audience of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
To keep track of our activities, follow us on Instagram.